News Forum - Pattaya woman allegedly runs off with boyfriend’s belongings

Thaiger

A woman in Pattaya has allegedly run off with several of her boyfriend’s belongings, after he let her stay in his condo while he was in Germany. A 41 year old German national under the psyudonym ‘Peter’ told reporters he had returned to his condo in Pattaya after travel restrictions eased, planning to surprise his girlfriend ‘Fah’. He said he and Fah had been together for 2 months. But it turns out the real ‘surprise’ was on Peter. He said that when he stepped into his condo on May 30, most of his belongings were either missing, or damaged. These […]

The story Pattaya woman allegedly runs off with boyfriend’s belongings as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

And after only 2 months, this guy gave her all such stuff? Either he's extremely naive, or she has very strong "persuasive" skills...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The police will not do nothing just make the report if it was the otherway around they will run annd have a photo session about how hard they work for the thai people this is not something i think this is from experience   

• Like 3

I played this song so many times before that the melody keeps repeating - I think I have heard this story more than once before.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A woman in Pattaya has allegedly run off with several of her boyfriend’s belongings, after he let her stay in his condo while he was in Germany. A 41 year old German national under the psyudonym ‘Peter’ told reporters he had returned to his condo in Pattaya after travel restrictions eased, planning to surprise his girlfriend ‘Fah’. He said he and Fah had been together for 2 months. But it turns out the real ‘surprise’ was on Peter. He said that when he stepped into his condo on May 30, most of his belongings were either missing, or damaged. These […]

The story Pattaya woman allegedly runs off with boyfriend’s belongings as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"Naive" is probably the kindest one could say about that man.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

What did they say in Forest Gump? Stupid is as stupid does…

Yes, that was a fictional film too. 

• Like 1

The old saying "There's one born every minute" comes to mind.

Wonder if the guy that left his boxers and used Johnny's behind a Thai or Falang 5555

• Like 1

after two entire mos. she seemed such a nice, trustworthy bargirl. The pre-owned Ducatis found laying around was the kicker

Me no love you long time. Hilarious article, his place was strewn with men's underwear and used condoms. 

Edited by dbrenn
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Every retiring Men should read this before coming to Thailand.

• Like 2

I think some of the comments are harsh to be fair to “Peter”. And yes, I know all about the issues with bar girls and stupid fall in love after 2 minute foreigners.

look at the facts here. It was his Condo rented in his name. His motorcycle in his name and his things all of which were in his Condo. I know some guys who happily meet a girl and a day later they have moved in. I’d also say he’s doing the right thing and going after the thieving bitch. I think she’s been surprised by his actions and good luck to him.  Not enough go after these people and hence why they think foreigners are soft and stupid. His only mistake was getting involved with her in the first place. Clearly a bar girl and so he’s taking a massive risk and will know better next time. If she’s not having sex with other men for money, then likely she will have a Thai boyfriend. I think the outcome here will be that he will get his bike back. The gold will have been sold along with anything else valuable and she will offer him some pathetically low price of say 10,000 baht paid over a year. She will then pay 1,000 and he will never hear of her again. However, she will think twice before doing it again. What he shouldn’t do is go to the bar where he met her and start shooting his mouth off. If she loses face his life is in danger! 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

Every retiring Men should read this before coming to Thailand.

Read “Private Dancer” It should be a requirement to read it before being granted a Thailand Pass 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Read “Private Dancer” It should be a requirement to read it before being granted a Thailand Pass 😂

This is an awesome book and I have told many young Aussies travelling to Thailand to read it before they do anything stupid, only one didn't listen, now he has no houses, but three Thai ladies have very nices places to live lol. Should be given to single men on the plane to read before they lose everything ha ha.

• Like 1

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them (E. Hemingway).

The way events unfolded was probably due to naivety rather than an evaluation/experiment, but as a baseline it's better to trust than to distrust.

He then found out she couldn't be trusted, and now Peter is using official channels to try to cause self-reflection (read: worries/headaches/a warrant) and regain possessions. 

The guy made a judgmental error, has learned a bit because of that and is taking action. If all people who made a mistake acted constructively upon realizing that (like Peter), the world would be a better place.

• Like 4

Possessions and girlfriends are all temporary in Pattaya. 

Health not wealth.  Don't worry be Happy 🤑

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cabra said:

Some people only learn the hard way. Take the lesson and move on. 

Most people never learn at all.

If you have a car accident, do your insurance rates go down because you've learned your lesson and you'll be a more careful driver?  No, your rates go up, because the fact that you've had an accident indicates that you're the type of person who has accidents, and are more likely to have another accident in the future than someone who's never had an accident.

Ditto for this guy.  He's demonstrated that he's a schlemiel and is likely to make the same mistake again.  

9 hours ago, Cabra said:

Some people only learn the hard way. Take the lesson and move on. 

the lesson is repeated until its learned

i went to school with a guy who did this and the girl took his car!

is why i drive a 95 honda dream

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Soidog said:

I think some of the comments are harsh to be fair to “Peter”. And yes, I know all about the issues with bar girls and stupid fall in love after 2 minute foreigners.

The same must have happened to you that you could defend this guy's naivety.  Lol.

47 minutes ago, Saunk said:

The same must have happened to you that you could defend this guy's naivety.  Lol.

Thanks for the attempted insult. I was simply trying to be kind to the guy. Apologies if that upsets you. I can’t help it you see. I was brought up that way. 

• Like 6