News Forum - Three woman caught smuggling heroin from Thailand into India

Thaiger

Three women were arrested at a hotel in Itarsi, India, with 200 million rupees’ – or 87.8 million baht’s – worth of heroin on Saturday. The women allegedly smuggled the heroin into the Indian city of Bengaluru from Thailand via an international airline, according to India’s Narcotics Control Bureau. The woman managed to get the heroin through both Thai and Indian airport security. The trio were in the process of transporting the heroin to the Indian capital city, New Delhi, when they were caught by police. Indian police tracked down the women, who are from Mizoram, using information gained from […]

The story Three woman caught smuggling heroin from Thailand into India as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Why smuggle heroin from Thailand to India given India's proximity to Afghanistan, I'd think it be easier just to smuggle from the herion capital of the world. 

26 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Why smuggle heroin from Thailand to India given India's proximity to Afghanistan, I'd think it be easier just to smuggle from the herion capital of the world. 

I give up. Why?

I suggest you ask them.  I'm sure the Indian authorities will grant you an audience. 😃

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

I give up. Why?

My rhetorical statement was actually a rhetorical question that plays the role of a statement in that it is not meant to be answered. Thanks for playing along. 

36 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Someone in or near Thailand selling their product overseas? Wouldn’t surprise me if Thais were arrested in Thailand or India regarding this. 

• Like 1