Myth busted: Drinking alcohol does not kill Covid-19 – VIDEO

Thaiger

With the latest wave of Covid-19 infections, spreading quickly from clusters at Bangkok bars and nightclubs to provinces across Thailand, nightlife venues were the first to close and will probably be the last to reopen. Alcohol bans at restaurants in provinces with high numbers of active Covid-19 cases are also likely to stay in effect for a while. Thailand’s move to ban alcohol sales altogether during lockdown measures last year gained international media attention. With restrictions on alcohol easing and then tightening again, some expats seem to be aggravated by the booze bans and bars closures. A reader sent The […]

The post Myth busted: Drinking alcohol does not kill Covid-19 – VIDEO appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I disagree. Garlic will ward of colds and flu.

As Covid is shows similar effects to to flu, I think an excess of garlic might ward off Covid.

I am dismayed that alcohol will prevent Covid. I was counting on this to excuse my heavy drinking