July is end of travel pass?

I cannot find this out anywhere, but does anyone else have any sources or sites where you can see there is a total end of the travel pass in July?

Nobody knows for sure. The powers that be LIKE the Thai Pass for its inherent control so they are loathe to end it.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 7:18 PM, NorskTiger said:

I cannot find this out anywhere, but does anyone else have any sources or sites where you can see there is a total end of the travel pass in July?

They don't decide anything 100% until about a week before they do it. There's a rough timeline where they'll remove Thailand pass and replace the insurance requirement with an entry fee over the next few months. 

They will make their decision at the general meeting on June 17.

It has been made clear many times that July 1 is the target date for it's removal. This according to the Public Health Ministry, which outlined the plan back in March. So far, they've stuck to the schedule for easing restrictions every month, therefore, I'm confident that in July, it will all be scrapped.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 4:51 PM, Highlandman said:

They will make their decision at the general meeting on June 17.

It has been made clear many times that July 1 is the target date for it's removal. This according to the Public Health Ministry, which outlined the plan back in March. So far, they've stuck to the schedule for easing restrictions every month, therefore, I'm confident that in July, it will all be scrapped.

I hope you're right.