News Forum - The WHO insist monkeypox is not “a gay disease’

Thaiger

18 hours ago, Fanta said:

Sick people get sicker faster than not sick people. Everyone knows that. I did not say that monkeypox kills so why do you ask me not to say that? I get it - you are tired of Covid and it’s restrictions, the news etc etc - we all are.  The WHO and crew didn’t cry wolf last time with Covid so to presume that they are doing this with monkeypox is bizarre. You also need to consider who is pushing this monkeypox message. The media. The organisation whose motto is often “If it bleeds, it leads.” They are paid to attract eyeballs not to disseminate information for the greater public good. If you are so  overwhelmed with it all feel free to tune out and chill out because raging against the machine will not work. 

I am not more overwhelmed than you seem. I agree with your comment though. There mate.. 

On 5/27/2022 at 2:10 PM, palooka said:

Well I should right then, I only have sex with women.

Hang on, they said that about AIDS.

2022 is turning into a real crap of a year.

Take care all.

It's not enough to only have sex with women. It is the sodomy that is leading to problems. 

22 hours ago, Viggen8408 said:

No conspiracy,  let's just call it "son of covid". The same sheeple will believe all the FEAR generated by media, governments and, especially WHO. Stock up on your toilet paper now!

Cooking oils are the new toilet rolls.Do keep up.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, NorskTiger said:

It's not enough to only have sex with women. It is the sodomy that is leading to problems. 

Its spread by skin on skin mainly.You do have to get up close and personal but the anal sex is just an added extra.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yselmike said:

Cooking oils are the new toilet rolls.Do keep up.

Try as I might, I can't imagine using cooking oil as toilet paper. 😃

• Haha 1

Does anyone actually really care what the WHO sais in 2022? My opinion is that they have lost all credibility with me. Just a bunch of overpaid lobbyists for China.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Does anyone actually really care what the WHO sais in 2022? My opinion is that they have lost all credibility with me. Just a bunch of overpaid lobbyists for China.

I am sure plenty of people wished they had cared what the WHO has said or at least paid closer attention to the professionals as opposed to the “experts”. The first million heterosexuals that caught HIV, the first couple of million Covid sufferers to name just a few million. The people that mock the WHO, and in doing so spread doubt and misinformation, sure have a lot to answer for. They’ll say it is not their fault that people listened to them. They always do. The thing is if they just shut their pie holes it would save lives. Ever seen one of these “seekers of the truth” apologize and say they got it wrong? Me neither.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

Yeah! And the UN!! Splitters! 😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Tedros in particular. Just how thick was the brown envelope he 'acquired' from Xi?

• Like 1

What country lobbied the most for the current director of the WHO? What country did the current director of the WHO defend at the start of the pandamic? What medical qualifications does the current director of the WHO have? Has the current diector of the WHO ever overseen an outbreak in his own country?

Just questions that are easily searchable for answers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

For Fanta to jog his memory, Who sais No need for travel bans from China at the start of the pandamic.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-who-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

Correction: during the initial spread of Covid BEFORE it became a pandemic. The WHO later updated their advice as it spread but you didn’t link to that. 

On one hand you imply that pre pandemic monkey pox warnings are too much. On the other hand you complain that the pre pandemic Covid warnings were too little. Would you prefer no warnings? 

10 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Correction: during the initial spread of Covid BEFORE it became a pandemic. The WHO later updated their advice as it spread but you didn’t link to that. 

On one hand you imply that pre pandemic monkey pox warnings are too much. On the other hand you complain that the pre pandemic Covid warnings were too little. Would you prefer no warnings? 

I am not implying, Just giving my opinion, They covered for China and blatantly clear to anyone that has followed from the start to how they conducted the investigation by putting the US lab director that funded GOF in Wuhan in charge of the investigation.

Monkeypox is a distraction as far as Im concerned,👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

The first million heterosexuals that caught HIV, the first couple of million Covid sufferers to name just a few million.

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

I am sure plenty of people wished they had cared what the WHO has said or at least paid closer attention to the professionals as opposed to the “experts”. The first million heterosexuals that caught HIV, the first couple of million Covid sufferers to name just a few million. The people that mock the WHO, and in doing so spread doubt and misinformation, sure have a lot to answer for. They’ll say it is not their fault that people listened to them. They always do. The thing is if they just shut their pie holes it would save lives. Ever seen one of these “seekers of the truth” apologize and say they got it wrong? Me neither.

Off topic, can't comment.👍

8 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Off topic, can't comment.👍

So why did you? lol I replied to your comment of skepticism for WHO for anyone seeking context. 

8 minutes ago, Fanta said:

So why did you? lol I replied to your comment of skepticism for WHO for anyone seeking context. 

That changed within the last comment, sorry,👍

• Cool 1

6 hours ago, yselmike said:

Its spread by skin on skin mainly.You do have to get up close and personal but the anal sex is just an added extra.

To be clear, I was replying with regards to HIV. "Monkeypox", I don't know much about 

On 5/27/2022 at 6:48 PM, JMJM said:

Because there is no such thing as a heterosexual sauna analogous to the gay ones all over the world, where people have sex with multiple random strangers, hundreds a year, for fun (as opposed to money).  This is what I meant by denying reality.  You have to pretend heterosexuals have the same sexual promiscuity and practices as homosexuals, which is obviously not true.  

It's a gay disease because it will continue spreading predominantly among gays because of their sexual practices and promiscuity.  That's reality, which tends not to fit the leftist narrative, which is why it is frequently denied.  

Or, if you would like this explained more colorfully, you can read the following article by ex-NYTimes reporter Alex Berenson, "Is it monkeypox, or crystalpox?"  https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/is-it-monkeypox-or-crystalpox?s=r

You have obviously never heard of swingers and libertine clubs, saunas, etc... Your vision of homosexuals is about 40/50 years out of date when discriminition was so high that they had to hide from everybody else. I have many gay friends, the quasi majority of them being in couples like everybody else. Sure a few of them, young and not ready for relationship, have fun, just like everybody else. In fact, in the UK, I know plenty of people who do visit or have visited swingers and libertine clubs in the UK for example (including myself so I know what I am talking about), usually in couples, plenty of "dogging" spots too in that country. And I do not need Alex Benrenson to "explain this more colorfully", I do not have to take an opinion for granted only cause he was a former NYTimes reporter.

On 5/27/2022 at 6:46 PM, TheDirtyDurian said:

It's a funny one. With all the fuss in the media, but I'm yet to see an interview with anyone who has it. 

Would you like to give an interview telling  your neighbors that you are infected? What would you do, point to your leaking boils and say, a pox on you all? 🤺

• Haha 1