1970's Songs that Ring True Today

Thaidup

How times have changed, Getting on to 50 years now, yet some of the songs from our past seem to be more current than what we are hearing now?

• Like 1

Anyone can argue that this song stretches across generations, and I will agree, still is a 70's song though.🙂

In these times, when the shit is bad, I find songs like this uplifting. I reckon we all need some uplifting now, A good ol 1970's loving soothing song with a beat to it.

IF you can't relate to this now, In this day and age, You may be past all redemption of classic rock🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Should have Titled the thread, "Old Songs That Ring True Today"

This one is a doozy. Dont' do this dont say that

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

One thing for sure is in today's age finding real love is as hard or harder now with all the "Body count" that men need to wade through, I see Jake Paul is realizing the situation with his fiance having pics of her and dozens of other men all over the internet.

If at any time in my life, I have ever thought of how close our world is coming to the end, is now. This song was recorded in 1967, plays well today.

• 2 weeks later...