Is Joe Biden All There?

Thaidup

I can remember a news story a few years ago, was Obama talking about sleepy, But you watch for yourself, this is his talk about Russia invading Ukraine,

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 23RD said:

He reminds me of an elderly Will Ferrell.

LOL,

Love to see him go out on the midterm campaign trail and give support  for his fellow dems ! What could possibly go wrong!  Hopefully losing majority in the senate and house! 

72A2F287-2E74-4256-ACB9-796B565E03A8.thumb.jpeg.231af1ac095f6919de0afc00c6efde08.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I find the current US president very telling for the times of the falling empire. 

Rome also had some pretty "interesting" leaders at the end. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:30 PM, Thaidup said:

The underlying issues still remain👍 1, 2, 3, 4

and 5

Do ya miss him yet?🙂

I sure as heaven miss seeing Kayleigh .

(instead of  dead eyes Suckerberg  with a wig or the incumbent )

5988e0fb76084a507a8b5b09.webp

m4ki91T.webp

• Like 3

On 5/27/2022 at 3:36 PM, Poolie said:

Stop press : Mr Thaidup doesn't like Joe Biden. That is all. 😃

I love watching him, He's great for comical relief🤣

4rx1d9.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

I love watching him, He's great for comical relief🤣

4rx1d9.jpg

Definitely is a laughing matter.🤣

• Like 1

Joe Biden should be pottering around his garden and living out his sunset years with his friends andfamily. It's so cruel of his handlers to have put him in that job, a job that is obviously way beyond him.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dbrenn said:

Joe Biden should be pottering around his garden and living out his sunset years with his friends andfamily. It's so cruel of his handlers to have put him in that job, a job that is obviously way beyond him.

Obviously they had an ironic sense of compassion in that his handlers thought him the least bad option among the  alternatives.  Who here doesn't love Kamala's sincerity or her cackling ? and all that divershitty by selecting personnel according to quotas rather than the best person for the job is a sign of progression. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, whyuthinktoomut said:

I think he is an opportunist, as per his first description, Did you see how many ads he had lined up? 7 ads in 25 minutes.

• Like 1

Dont get cranky with me, they made it, im just the messenger. But I couldnt stop laughing.🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Too be known as "The Creepy Whisperer" in a future documentary.😃

How many Teleprompter people have been sacked so far? He just can't keep up.😃

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Too be known as "The Creepy Whisperer" in a future documentary.😃

The first Potus i ever hated ! 
But he comes second to the activist liberals  pretending to be journalists and the networks they work for!

I rather see censorship over them than gun control!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, riclag said:

The first Potus i ever hated !

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him, and the country. The hate should be directed at the people who prop him up and deny the bloke is mentally inept, he is obviously not in the same mental capacity he was 10 years ago yet they will try to hide it, basically an insurrection from within or a puppet government.☹️

On 5/29/2022 at 3:01 PM, Thaidup said:

A picture tells a thousand words, want to know why everything is going up in price?

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/oil-price?op=1

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 04-59-02 Crude Oil Price Today BRENT OIL PRICE CHART OIL PRICE PER BARREL Markets Insider.png

Charts can be kind of misleading if you don't know what you're talking about, and if you're suggesting oil prices are *THE* reason inflation is kicking, you don't know what you're talking about.  

Anyone can wander over to https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/brent-crude-oil and take a look at a chart not selected to fit a specific narrative by only extrapolating a very narrow period of time, say... 25 years instead of the cherry picked 2.  

Adjusted prices for various periods from the 90s and on have been significantly higher than the prices now, and those periods all have shown significantly lower inflation trends.  Likewise, hotter periods within the range have occurred during price dips.

Despite what the right wants to tell you oil prices aren't the foundation for the current spikes in inflation.  I know it plays super well for them in getting the base riled up, but it's simply not true.  Anyone that can read a chart can... well, read the chart.  While oil does represent a significant indicator for inflationary pressures, it's not a determinant, nor a predictor. 

The inflationary pressures we are experiencing are complicated.  They are rooted in a combination of conditions and factors not least of which are: government stimulus packages, massive global supply chain disruption, lockdowns, war, and yes energy prices. 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2022 at 1:14 AM, Thaidup said:

The material for ads is neverending. The one thing that I still cannot comprehend is how any logical person could deny that he is not the same witty politician he was 10 years ago.

You are one sick person.  But, not a very intelligent one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1