Is Joe Biden All There?

Thaidup

In the last 3 months he was going to take out Putin and then defend Taiwan against China and a "Minor incursion"

Here from the "news" https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-white-house-keeps-walking-back-biden-e2-80-99s-remarks/ar-AAXFqgN

Biden is a self-described “gaffe machine” who once, in 1987, found the need to explain to reporters, “I feel very capable of using my mouth in sync with my mind.” But as president, his rinse-and-repeat cycle of veering off-script — followed by his team’s now well-honed cleanup efforts — has at times complicated U.S. policy goals and even undermined Biden himself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stop Press,

Afghanistan was a withdrawal without any cum.🤣

• Like 1

The one thing that sticks with me, is that Joe said that the "smartest man I know" is Hunter Biden His junkie son? WTF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This bloke is a f-ing problem, He cant get a straight sentence out, let alone be a spokesman for democracy and diplomacy.

• Like 4

Just another day for the Whitehouse staffers, The Bloke is an absolute catastrophe, (in my opinion)👍

• Like 3

LOL, The funiest and sometimes most poignant things are the ones that pop up at you out of context, EG>

The material for ads is neverending. The one thing that I still cannot comprehend is how any logical person could deny that he is not the same witty politician he was 10 years ago.

• Like 1

And to ad to it all, You and I are not paying massive fuel prices because he stopped leases and pipelines in the USA and then asked Saudi and Venezuela to up their production, What a (insert name) in Australia we would call a person introducing this type of policy a "Dick Head" or "Numb Nuts" some may say that "he has a cock on his forehead" And in the meantime we are all paying for this bumbling booby gaffe machine that 81 million Americans voted into power, Thanks, at least the last one raised my superannuation by 50 % now if it goes down half I still have more than when the bumbling booby took office.

• Like 2

Is there an end to the multitude of F-ups that this 81 million voters put thumbs up?

• Like 2

We have had some inspirational leaders in our lifetime, all of us, but this guy is as bigger fraud as any of us can imagine,Put simply he is an embarrassment to the American people.While his family is making millions off his name and snorting cocaine, he uncontrollably passes wind at English Royalty.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/07/camilla-parker-bowles-keeps-talking-about-biden-fart-at-cop26/

• Like 1

Visit JoeBiden DOT info

I am an independent, I don't care much for either side. Millions of voters didn't vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST the tangerine traffic cone of treason.

The Dems are screwed in 2024. Biden keeps claiming he will run for re-election. If he does, a baked potato would beat him. If he drops out towards the end of his term and Harris runs, an unburied cat dropping would beat her. And the Dems have no one else who could build up enough steam by the 2024 election cycle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

he was there enough to launch fat donny out of office.  that's the important thing.

• Like 2

This post smells of desperation.

Seems little interest in a one sided post…except by the OP.

If you lot get that Orange Faced Twat back fyl. There again, that is what us Brits need, a weaker $

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thaidup said:

LOL, The funiest and sometimes most poignant things are the ones that pop up at you out of context, EG>

Do Ya Miss him Yet?

How is your superannuation? (401K)

How is your fuel price?

Power bill? (electricity)

Price of meat?

Bread and Milk?

World Wars? I hear we are back in Somalia?

You feeling the Bidenflation?

All those 40 billion dollars worth of bombs going off in Ukraine will help C02 emissions?

• Like 2

His gaffe's are never ending and don't forget that's just when you see him because his exposure to the public is limited.

The leader of the free World he couldn't even lead his family look at the scandals with his son,daughter and brother. 

You have to look back on his 40 years of failure as a Politician in no other walk of life would such a failure get to the top of the food chain. 

I seem to recall people talking about Ronald Reagan in much the same manner, or was it the George W Bush jokes about what he did when no-one was in the oval office with him.

It seems like this is just another parochial game played all the time by Americans. Is it a National Sport?

I think Biden is running 1-1-1-1 at the moment in his biggest tasks.

1 Win - Passing a Bi-partisan infrastructure bill that had been talked about for decades with no result.

1 Loss - He managed to pull out remaining troops from Afghanistan that previous Presidents had talked about. But did it very poorly!

1 Draw - Covid-19. I don't think anyone can claim anything from the American handling of this be it good or bad!

1 Undecided - Ukraine. Has done well helping to unite opposition but will it really have an effect? Too early to say.

It is sad when the only thing some media can focus on is his "sleepiness", when so much else is going on in the country. Just makes their media even less believable or interesting.

• Like 1

Rather sad state of affairs when US nationals delight in  national problems and celebrate when there is political strife. Like pre teens who are so jealous that they  are only happy when others suffer.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Rather sad state of affairs when US nationals delight in  national problems and celebrate when there is political strife. Like pre teens who are so jealous that they  are only happy when others suffer.

Yes those Democrats they do love create division .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Yes those Democrats they do love create division .

If you believe that then you are a dotard.

The people who really run the world have their mouthpieces spew vitriol to keep the country divided. Most Dems and Rep's want the same things for theirselves and their families. The ignorant soak up the divisive nonsense then aim themselves at those they are told are the oppposition. If people actually dropped their defensive stance and took time to listen to one another, then the puppet masters would be shaking in their boots. Lucky for them we'll never have that much common sense.

1 hour ago, Smithydog said:

I seem to recall people talking about Ronald Reagan in much the same manner, or was it the George W Bush jokes about what he did when no-one was in the oval office with him.

It seems like this is just another parochial game played all the time by Americans. Is it a National Sport?

I think Biden is running 1-1-1-1 at the moment in his biggest tasks.

1 Win - Passing a Bi-partisan infrastructure bill that had been talked about for decades with no result.

1 Loss - He managed to pull out remaining troops from Afghanistan that previous Presidents had talked about. But did it very poorly!

1 Draw - Covid-19. I don't think anyone can claim anything from the American handling of this be it good or bad!

1 Undecided - Ukraine. Has done well helping to unite opposition but will it really have an effect? Too early to say.

It is sad when the only thing some media can focus on is his "sleepiness", when so much else is going on in the country. Just makes their media even less believable or interesting.

I like Smitty's point of view, A win here a loss there, But seriously just look at the guy at a presser, and tell me you would trust him to drive your kids to a sports match across town😉

• Like 1

The underlying issues still remain👍,

and 5

Do ya miss him yet?🙂

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JustAnotherExpat said:

The people who really run the world have their mouthpieces spew vitriol to keep the country divided.

Yes agreed my friend isn't the Davos Forum on this week?. 

25 minutes ago, JustAnotherExpat said:

Most Dems and Rep's want the same things for theirselves and their families.

If you wanted safety security and prosperity for yourself and your family it's probably no advisable to vote Democrat change Parties this is not the Democrat Party of Kennedy it's the Party of the far left started by The Great Divider in Chief Obama and carried on by the Sniffer in Chief Biden.

I  voted Labour twice in my earlier life in the UK would I do it now no chance. 

31 minutes ago, JustAnotherExpat said:

If people actually dropped their defensive stance and took time to listen to one another, then the puppet masters would be shaking in their boots. Lucky for them we'll never have that much common sense.

This started to happen recently and the puppet masters went all out to destroy & deligitimise President Trump similar to what they have done to Populist Leaders in Europe over the past few years. 

So we do agree on somethings my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least we will never know who Kornpop is because the SS took care of that👍 He may have been able to confirm/deny that Sleepy has hairy legs🧐

11 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

At least we will never know who Kornpop is because the SS took care of that👍 He may have been able to confirm/deny that Sleepy has hairy legs🧐

He reminds me of an elderly Will Ferrell.

• Like 1