News Forum - Road rage incident leaves truck driver traumatised

Thaiger

A male truck driver has been left traumatized after a road rage incident. Chan Duangkratok says he suffers from sleepless nights since he was attacked by ten men in the Nong Hong sub-district, Phan Thong district, Chonburi, last weekend. A construction materials store security camera captured footage of the young men physically attack the truck driver with what looked like a metal stick on Saturday. The hooligans also caused damaged to the victim’s vehicle. The 54 year old suffered cuts and bruises while his truck was left with a broken windscreen. The incident was sparked when the thugs accused the […]

The story Road rage incident leaves truck driver traumatised as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Whenever things go wrong, you will always find Thais responding in packs, because they are essentially sniveling little cowards.   They haven't got the balls to act individually, or without machetes' and/or guns. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Poolie said:

Gang mentality, I think it's a worldwide problem now. Keep your head down. Much safer.

They believe in herd immunity.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Whenever things go wrong, you will always find Thais responding in packs, because they are essentially sniveling little cowards.   They haven't got the balls to act individually, or without machetes' and/or guns. 

You will find this behavior in Australia too, young gangs of kids as young as 9 or 10,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6855621/Inside-terrifying-child-gang-sweeping-Australia.html

15 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I used to have the same thinking of the Muslim/Lebanese community while I was part of security at a Auto auction, The only trouble we ever had was with them, down to the fact that Muslims regard females as 2nd class and would not take "No" from a woman, but when a male came out and told him "No" then he would accept it. All the issues we had was from Lebanese gangs trying to intimidate Asian and Aussie buyers to the point of beating them up in the car park, but I would never disparage a nation of people like you did, shame on you, and you believe that to be the truth, then what are you doing on a Thailand forum?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

but I would never disparage a nation of people like you did, shame on you, and you believe that to be the truth, then what are you doing on a Thailand forum?

It is the truth, for Saudi. Its nothing to do with Thailand and its people.

I disparage as you put it, I would say despise, Saudi for its record on human rights abuse, its stone age attitudes, its so called  government, its murderous ways and its culture, such as it is . Is that clear enough for you? 

9 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

It is the truth, for Saudi. Its nothing to do with Thailand and its people.

I disparage as you put it, I would say despise, Saudi for its record on human rights abuse, its stone age attitudes, its so called  government, its murderous ways and its culture, such as it is . Is that clear enough for you? 

Ha, what you talkin bout?

I was replying to you saying that Thais are well let's quote you.

"Thais responding in packs, because they are essentially sniveling little cowards.   They haven't got the balls to act individually, or without machetes' and/or guns." 

I find that disparaging to Thai's, and I think instead of trying to twist what you said into another trope about Saudi's you might just take back what you said and admit that is not typical of the Thai people.

7 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Ha, what you talkin bout?

I was replying to you saying that Thais are well let's quote you.

"Thais responding in packs, because they are essentially sniveling little cowards.   They haven't got the balls to act individually, or without machetes' and/or guns." 

I find that disparaging to Thai's, and I think instead of trying to twist what you said into another trope about Saudi's you might just take back what you said and admit that is not typical of the Thai people.

yes, it is 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaidup said:

What do you think of black Africans?

I thought that I had blocked you, I'll try again. 

2 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I thought that I had blocked you, I'll try again. 

Why? Because I'm a black African?

• Haha 1