Bar girls in Pattaya arrested for allegedly violating Covid restrictions while live streaming

Thaiger

Yester evening in Pattaya, 29 out of work “bar girls” (and one foreign national) were arrested by Chon Buri police. They allegedly broke Covid-19 rules as they gathered in a small area to live stream performances for overseas customers. The entrepreneurs were allegedly filming themselves either solo or in groups as they danced and “interacted” with guests for virtual drinks that were redeemable as a commission. However, their entrepreneurial venture was crushed when the Chon Buri special operations unit staged a raid to break up the alleged illicit gathering in Bang Lamung. Chon Buri police say live streaming has been […]

The post Bar girls in Pattaya arrested for allegedly violating Covid restrictions while live streaming appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I do not understand all the bug talk about phuket I hate the place have not been there for 16 years

But regarding bar girls what they want they do then rob people their houses, can not do anything anymore, no help and they can not even do that, politicians do have meetings without taking enough space between them

3 hours ago, Paco said:

I do not understand all the bug talk about phuket I hate the place have not been there for 16 years

But regarding bar girls what they want they do then rob people their houses, can not do anything anymore, no help and they can not even do that, politicians do have meetings without taking enough space between them

I don’t understand all the people that haven’t been to Phuket for 16 years and hate the place commenting and moaning about the place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don't the cops have anything better to do for Christ's sake? Ultra low IQ idiots managed by even lower IQ "bosses"

Edited by King Cotton
Deletion of meaningless text
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 2:46 PM, Tjampman said:

Millions would come and stay on phuket! It is all the added restriction that will stop them.

I really don't understand all this Phuket bashing. I think it is a beautiful island. And it has the best scuba diving I have seen in Thailand (compared with Pattaya and Koh Tao are the places I have dived)

You really don't understand?! Then you must ask yourself whats wrong with you!

On 6/24/2021 at 3:46 AM, Tjampman said:

Millions would come and stay on phuket! It is all the added restriction that will stop them.

I really don't understand all this Phuket bashing. I think it is a beautiful island. And it has the best scuba diving I have seen in Thailand (compared with Pattaya and Koh Tao are the places I have dived)

Muff diving is far more popular in Phuket than is scuba diving.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are countless bars open in Bangkok yet in Pattaya they resort to this kind of nonsense for PR. Do Bangkok police have closer ties to high-ranking politicians or why is Bangkok an exception? There are bars open in on Nana.

• 1 month later...

Noticed how this Thaiger journalist is fond of the sly (wink wink) "there was no comment from xx about xx." Well, maybe instead of just rewriting a press release then perhaps try doing actual journalistic work and asking a question? 

On 6/25/2021 at 12:38 AM, Bob said:

I don’t understand all the people that haven’t been to Phuket for 16 years and hate the place commenting and moaning about the place. 

And I don't understand why people are discussing Phuket in this thread which is specific to the arrest of bar-girls in Pattaya

On 6/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, Bob said:

I agree.

It has really changed in the last 15 years, most of the girly bars have gone and been replaced by shops and hotels.

Most of the people in pre-covid years walking down bar area of Soi Bangla are mostly Chinese tourists, there are new dance clubs and these are mostly full of farang younger groups of both male and females having a good time.

But there are still the small quiet beaches around the island, the national parks and quiet areas which a lot of tourists do not see.

So most people who complain have not been there for many years, or they have never been at all and just repeat what the other farangs say.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, kerryd said:

Sheesh, I thought this was a new story only to find out it's the one from late June.

Bummer, I was hoping to see some new "evidence".

The latest info is, "It was the Butler who did it"