Gathering for 89th anniversary of constitutional monarchy

Thaiger

Beginning early this morning, hundreds of people gathered at the Democracy Monument in Bangkok to commemorate the 89th anniversary of the revolution that created the constitutional monarchy of Thailand. At 4:30 am on June 24, 1932, the revolutionaries with the People’s Party declared that the absolute monarchy was over. Today, Ratsadon and other related anti-establishment groups met at the monument to celebrate the anniversary of the revolution that created the constitutional monarchy at 4:30 am to hold a candlelight vigil. The group played music and shared their political messages, all under the watchful eye of many police observing. The group […]

The post Gathering for 89th anniversary of constitutional monarchy appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"commemorate the 89th anniversary of the revolution that created the constitutional monarchy of Thailand"

Considering current situation i had to ask: was it worth it?

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

"commemorate the 89th anniversary of the revolution that created the constitutional monarchy of Thailand"

Considering current situation i had to ask: was it worth it?

Considering that 'an estimated 500 protestors' equals 150, I'd say not. 

Just now, Slugger said:

Considering that 'an estimated 500 protestors' equals 150, I'd say not. 

i meant was is worth creating a parliament?

• Cool 1