News Forum - UPDATE:Teenage gunman goes on rampage killing 19 children and 2 adults at a Texas primary school

Thaiger

UPDATE: The father of one of the children killed in Tuesday’s school shooting has identified his daughter as 10-year-old Amerie Jo Garza. Angel Garza took to Facebook to share that his daughter had been killed in the shooting at the Robb Elementary School “Thank you everyone for the prayers and help trying to find my baby. She’s been found. My little love is now flying high with the angels above. Please don’t take a second for granted. Hug your family. Tell them you love them. I love you Amerie jo. Watch over your baby brother for me.” The post came hours after Angel’s […]

The story UPDATE:Teenage gunman goes on rampage killing 19 children and 2 adults at a Texas primary school as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Does this ever stop?

Yeah the right to bear arms. Written into a constitution when weapons were muzzle loaded. Do you think for one second those founding fathers would have put that in there if they knew about AR 15's and AK 47's? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Ah blame the gun  and not one who had issues ! Issues and facts that haven’t been released yet!

I think one should be blaming how easily they were able to get a gun. I think there definitely should be some sort of process, even in Canada getting a gun is quite easy. I went to some 2 day course, literally anyone could pass and they mailed me a gun license a few months later.

I watched the livestream of the buffalo shooting, absolutely brutal for one and there was no way any of those innocent people could have defended themselves. It was really shocking how a person could just come out of his car and kill a bunch of people all of a sudden. Made me think about life a bit more this weekend, one day you're at the grocery store and next thing you know your life is over.

• Thanks 1