News Forum - Chon Buri driver allegedly threatens man with gun over road accident

Thaiger

A driver in Sri Racha district of Chon Buri allegedly threatened another driver with a gun, and physically attacked him, over a minor car accident earlier this week. The alleged victim, 40 year old truckdriver Mongkol Kladngam, told Thai media he got into a minor accident while he was delivering goods. Mongkol said he planned to negotiate with the driver in the other car, but the driver was enraged, pulled out a gun, and smacked him in the face several times. CCTV footage shows the driver step out of his car to look at the damage, before he gets back […]

The story Chon Buri driver allegedly threatens man with gun over road accident as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

W. T . F. AND O. M. B,   Let's ignore that the guy had to adjust and pull up his pants, he is coming from being parked at the side of the street, even if the worktruck would have driven over his car HE IS WRONG AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING BEFORE PULLING Up this by the way is an advice I want to give to all drivers LOOK BEFORE YOU DRIVE OFF FROM THE Curb. If there was a price for stupid idiocracy this country would certainly fill first, second and thirt place. Sadly to realize he will get away with it and will not change anything in his behavior. Merritt, Wai and smile and it is solved

im worried. Thailand is becoming more dangerous everyday. more guns, more shooting and more and more methanphetamines. I was thinking about move to bangkok and open business there, but i'm really worried and thinking about take other way

Everyone is so angry all the time, it seems, everywhere. If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say we are witnessing an acceleration in the decline of society as a whole. All I can do is control myself and choose to be kind to everyone. It's not always easy. But the alternative is worse.

• Like 1