News Forum - Where Thai locals go for a happy ending

Thaiger

Thailand has a numerous amount of convenient and simple places to go to if you want a quick lovemaking session. There are literally hundreds of “erotic entertainment venues” in the Land of Smiles that locals like to frequent. It’s not because they dislike areas such as Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, or Patpong in Bangkok, or the walking streets of Phuket and Pattaya, they just don’t like to be seen with sex workers. Locals say it damages their ego, or in other words, makes them lose face. Going to an erotic entertainment venue, such as a massage parlour or ‘Arb Orb […]

The story Where Thai locals go for a happy ending as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

The most original reporting I’ve seen from Thaiger in a long time. Finally something useful compared to the copy and paste of the fantasy report of daily covid infections. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Poolie said:

Eeerrrrrrrrrr...........its not original. Thailand Red Cat and Bangkok Night Life. 😃

Those are just the sources 🤣 Any reputable writer would have sought verification personally. But at least it’s not just copy and paste and change a couple words. 

Fair enough squire, to be fair I never checked but if I want a happy ending I'd know where to go or who to ring. 😃