News Forum - Thailand’s biggest new attraction “Andamanda” opens in Phuket

Thaiger

Luxury and adventure meets Thai culture and mythology at Andamanda, Thailand’s biggest water park, covering 58 rai of land in Kathu district in Phuket, southern Thailand. On Saturday, Thailand’s former deputy prime minister Suwat Liptapanlop attended the water park’s grand opening. Watch the Thaiger’s review of Andamanda here. On Saturday, the 4.5 billion baht water park welcomed thousands of guests for the first time, including 1,500 Phuket residents. Andamanda is Thai mythology themed, with 5 zones covering 9.8 hectares of land: Coral World, The Pearl Palace, The Great Andaman Bay, Naga Jungle and the Emerald Forest. The park is home […]

The story Thailand’s biggest new attraction “Andamanda” opens in Phuket as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can't wait to give it a go. Hope there isn't any double pricing going on!

That would be a bad advert at this moment in time 

Abracadabra? I will be in Phuket in 2 weeks time with my 2 kids 21 and 18 years old. Up to them if they want to give it a go. 

Great, I will have a go later on when I go to Thailand.

I saw it being built two years ago and was wondering what it was going to be.

I clicked on the ticket button and old blokes like me over sixty can get a further discount with a price of 550 baht.

The ticket page is written in Thai though so I can't tell if there are any restrictions at that special price. 

4 hours ago, JamesR said:

I saw it being built two years ago and was wondering what it was going to be.

I was wondering also driving home from Kathu Lotus every time.

• Like 1