News Forum - Luxury Parliamentary Club open for Thai MPs with spa, karaoke and massage rooms

Thaiger

The recently opened Parliament House of Thailand will have a new luxury Parliamentary Club for House of Representatives MPs and Senators to relax, with a spa, massage, karaoke room, fitness, gyms, ballroom dance and other recreation activities. Yesterday, the Chairman of the Senate committee to Organise Activities for Social Benefit and Recreational Activities of the Senate, Peerasak Porchit, took Thai reporters on a tour of the Parliamentary Club on the 5th floor of a new parliament house near Kiak Kai intersection in Bangkok. Peerasak told reporters that the present and former house representatives and senators would be allowed to use […]

The story Luxury Parliamentary Club open for Thai MPs with spa, karaoke and massage rooms as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

One of the perks of the job. My guess would be the MPs, etc., will be spending a lot or time here rather than attending to more important matters 😕

• Like 2

I would like to know what makes them think they deserve this luxury, oh I forgot, they are after all, "all Hi-So" that will be the reason. 555

1 minute ago, HolyCowCm said:

What, no glory holes?

Only 2. They are labelled the Opposition and the General Public.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Only 2. They are labelled the Opposition and the General Public.

Ouch. Isn't that a little below the belt. Oops, my bad, never mind as you intended it that way. 

• Haha 2