News Forum - “I still love her:” Laos woman marries Thai man then runs away with the dowry

Thaiger

18 hours ago, JamesR said:

"I dont talk to Europeans...."

I bet the Europeans are happy. 🤣

What about the people from the continent of North America, do you talk to them too including the ones from the USA, Mexico, Belize, Cuba,Costa Rica etc, they are all from the same continent but have completely different cultures just as the Europeans have in their continent. 

in order to get a 2nd response your comment needs to hold value........and yet here you are, talking to me..

4 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

in order to get a 2nd response your comment needs to hold value........and yet here you are, talking to me..

True.

I think I had had a couple of beers at the time of my reply and anything can happen at that point. 😆

19 hours ago, JamesR said:

True.

I think I had had a couple of beers at the time of my reply and anything can happen at that point. 😆

friends dont let friends type drunk....

2 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

find a designated proofreader...

The proofreader is too busy going to the bar and back to get the drinks.😀

On 5/28/2022 at 1:01 AM, JamesR said:

The proofreader is too busy going to the bar and back to get the drinks.😀

thats what the pretties are for...and why r u posting on this site while at the bar????

2 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

thats what the pretties are for...and why r u posting on this site while at the bar????

I never said I was at an external bar at the time, I was in my house in my private bar with a few lads having a beer, not all of us go to girly bars and ogle at the girls young enough to be our daughters. 🤪

Is this "News" are off topic comments allowed about "women"? or foreign to Thailand women? Asking for a friend👍

21 hours ago, JamesR said:

I never said I was at an external bar at the time, I was in my house in my private bar with a few lads having a beer, not all of us go to girly bars and ogle at the girls young enough to be our daughters. 🤪

is that where I am?...at a girly bar oogling girls?  is this not a common part of thai culture? do thais not do this? so u have a fancy private bar with friend and your posting here while they do what? serve you???  Id bet you would be a hit with the girls at the bar by your comments....seem u know how to live a life of wealth trolling on this site while your fair-weather friends come to ride your coat tails and serve you--ill stick with the pretties....you do u...pat yourself on the back--or have one of your toadies do it for you)...also whats my age?...hey everyone party at my house as i troll posters online--feel sorry for ur "friends"

9 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

is that where I am?...at a girly bar oogling girls?  is this not a common part of thai culture? do thais not do this? so u have a fancy private bar with friend and your posting here while they do what? serve you???  Id bet you would be a hit with the girls at the bar by your comments....seem u know how to live a life of wealth trolling on this site while your fair-weather friends come to ride your coat tails and serve you--ill stick with the pretties....you do u...pat yourself on the back--or have one of your toadies do it for you)...also whats my age?...hey everyone party at my house as i troll posters online--feel sorry for ur "friends"

I can't be bothered, have good life, find someone else to argue with, by the way it is you who is the troll. 🤪

On 5/24/2022 at 9:51 PM, JamesR said:

I don't suppose it matters where the girls were met, if a young girl is telling an old farang she loves him then it is false.

I suppose a good test would be, "I love you too but I am broke and I was wondering if you could help me out for a while".

Let's see how fast they run away. 

just ask her to get the beers in if she complains or puts the hand out walk on by.

• Haha 1