News Forum - UPDATE: Video interview, GoFundMe page for victim of Pattaya gym assault

Thaiger

THE LATEST Following a violent attack at a Pattaya gym earlier this week, the victim has come forward and given a video interview with Youtuber Bryan Flowers. The victim, 46-year-old British national Gary Reed, recounts how a fellow gym goer struck him hard in the face with a dumbbell when he wouldn’t move from the bench he was using. Gary says “the bone on the bottom part of my face is shattered”, and he has gotten 16 external stitches. He said he went to an optometrist, who saw he had bleeding in his eye. Gary said that he is “seeing […]

The story UPDATE: Video interview, GoFundMe page for victim of Pattaya gym assault as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

THE LATEST Following a violent attack at a Pattaya gym earlier this week, the victim has come forward and given a video interview with Youtuber Bryan Flowers. The victim, 46-year-old British national Gary Reed, recounts how a fellow gym goer struck him hard in the face with a dumbbell when he wouldn’t move from the bench he was using. Gary says “the bone on the bottom part of my face is shattered”, and he has gotten 16 external stitches. He said he went to an optometrist, who saw he had bleeding in his eye. Gary said that he is “seeing […]

The story UPDATE: Video interview, GoFundMe page for victim of Pattaya gym assault as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That's the best bit of publicity Bryan Flowers has had for a long time now.

I loved all the references to roid rage I've seen Mr D knocking around Pattaya for a while and he's more likely to have a McDonald's rage than a roid rage.

But on a serious note hope Gary Reed has a full and speedy recovery and takes Mr D for everything he has.

A truly cowardly unprovoked attack by a Man that won't drop he pants in a real confrontation. 

And also the police could not care less as it was only 2 farangs involved, if the Thai person was affected the outcome would be much different 

I am not sure why need to look for the attacker. He already offered to pay 100,000 THB as compensation. Which means he is a know person. I think there might be some issues among these two guys in the past as they were visiting the same gym the same time. It looks like "who is the boss" attitude for both. For sure no one knows the real story as both persons will tweak the story in their own favour.....

On 5/22/2022 at 4:19 AM, bb54 said:

Go fund me page.....Yawn

My roof is leaking, I should set up a Gofundme page. 

6 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

My roof is leaking, I should set up a Gofundme page. 

Do it the old way, sit outside 7-11 with a hat on the ground in front of you.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

He already offered to pay 100,000 THB as compensation.

The cops can threaten him with assault and deportation so as to squeeze him for 250,000 THB less commission means 200,000. More than enough for a plane ticket home to the land of the fabled NHS.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

The cops can threaten him with assault and deportation so as to squeeze him for 250,000 THB less commission means 200,000. More than enough for a plane ticket home to the land of the fabled NHS.

Gary is probably well aware of the failings of the NHS and the waiting times that's why he's going for a gofundme.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

I actually seen Gary Reed aka the victim riding a moped with his Barfine (I mean girlfriend) on the back yesterday in Soi Buakhao. 

First thing that struck me was it was probably abit dodgy riding a bike with an eye and head injury but what stood out most was his brand new Rage Academy t-shirt from Byran Flowers Gym (everyone's a winner) .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1