Jump to content

Putin Blackmailing again.


Recommended Posts

Putin is causing food shortages in the poorer countries due to not allowing Grain shipments to be exported from Ukraine ports. Russia has said it will only allow ships to leave if sanctions against Russia are lifted. In a word Blackmail. This is how to make friends the Kremlin thinks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And yet some people on this forum will say it's all America's fault.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Guphz said:

And yet some people on this forum will say it's all America's fault.

is that a sneaky way of you saying its America's fault

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Putin is mad, evil and he has cancer!"

Excuse me Mr Putin, sir, please may we buy some of your oil, gas and wheat?

The Australian approach to diplomacy.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well @vlad , you’re right because Russia’s foreign economic policy is built on envy and engendering a siege mentality among its populace. And recruiting a foreign 5th column to espouse their nonsense.

If you can’t win a game, you spoil it. Russia is the arch-spoiler in all geo-political matters. If they do nothing, liberal western democracies prosper and in this competition, Russia falls behind. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Fanta said:

It is all America’s fault. I shall take no questions. 

It is not America's fault. It is Biden's fault no doubt about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

It is not America's fault. It is Biden's fault no doubt about it.

So it is all Americans / Americas fault.

Like it is all Russians / Russias fault, isn't it?

😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2022 at 3:25 AM, Guphz said:

And yet some people on this forum will say it's all America's fault.

Ummm, now you mention it, America is hardly blameless, having instigated the 2014 coup, expanded NATO eastwards long after the Warsaw Pact was disbanded, not to mention having poured war weapons into Ukraine to arm their ultra right Nazi emblem sporting anti-Russian army units.

But these days only one opinion is allowed on any given subject. We must worship the received wisdom. Covid was the same.

 

Edited by dbrenn
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2022 at 7:51 AM, dbrenn said:

Ummm, now you mention it, America is hardly blameless, having instigated the 2014 coup, expanded NATO eastwards long after the Warsaw Pact was disbanded, not to mention having poured war weapons into Ukraine to arm their ultra right Nazi emblem sporting anti-Russian army units.

But these days only one opinion is allowed on any given subject. We must worship the received wisdom. Covid was the same.

What's this got to do with Putin blocking ports in Ukraine and stopping the shipment of Grain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, vlad said:

What's this got to do with Putin blocking ports in Ukraine and stopping the shipment of Grain.

All wars are dreadful - the ultimate of all crimes - and opposing sides resort to all kinds of dreadful tactics to prevail. We nuked Japan, and did other unspeakable things like dropping napalm on little kids in Vietnamese villages, remember? Or is it OK when we do terrible things?

Far better the West tries to broker peace, rather than pouring weapons into Ukraine and egging them on ... using them as a battering ram in a proxy war with Russia, one that we're too scared to fight.

Edited by dbrenn
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dbrenn said:

All wars are dreadful - the ultimate of all crimes - and opposing sides resort to all kinds of dreadful tactics to prevail. We nuked Japan, and did other unspeakable things like dropping napalm on little kids in Vietnamese villages, remember? Or is it OK when we do terrible things?

Far better the West tries to broker peace, rather than pouring weapons into Ukraine and egging them on ... using them as a battering ram in a proxy war with Russia, one that we're too scared to fight.

Well said Mr Dbrenn.

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. These sanctions will bring Europe and much of Africa to its knees IMO.

The west's economies are in for a rough time. Better to let the Russians have the coast of Ukraine and stop all these sanctions; that Russia hardly notice anyway.

The MSM would have us think that Russia stands alone in the world. The majority of the world's people would like to see the west get out of their affairs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, vlad said:

What's this got to do with Putin blocking ports in Ukraine and stopping the shipment of Grain

So many questions- who laid the mines?  Is Ukraine allowing ships to leave the ports? Are foreign owners willing to risk their ships in mined waters? None of these question is posed as the clear MSM message is that Russia is blockading the ports with their navy.
The following article has a very different take on this situation and It begs the question that if these ports are so critical to alleviate the starving masses why hasn’t one left to test the waters? Just one out of 60. 

the Russian forces open a humanitarian corridor (a safe lane in the south-western direction from the territorial waters of Ukraine) every day, but there is still a threat of drift of Ukrainian mines torn from anchor along the coast of the Black Sea states.”

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/more-than-60-foreign-ships-remain-blocked-across-ukrainian-ports/ 

And where is that wheat actually going? Do the maths. 1/3 of Ukraine’s grain exports has now been sent by rail. Who got it? Will any shortfall meaningfully impact the starving masses in Africa as is claimed? Why have the people responsible for providing this apparently critical aid NO backup plan nor resources to call upon?

DBA76469-C1C4-4B25-8B6A-10D4B74A82A9.thumb.jpeg.37b84363bbd3a9c18e4bdf7241e06a9c.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use