News Forum - Thailand target reopening of bars on June 1

Thaiger

The Thai PM Prayut Chan-o-cha today sits down with a virus task force that includes the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration, and Ministry of Public Health to consider the reopening of pubs, bars and restaurants in Thailand’s green zones. A Ministry of Public Health source revealed that as the pandemic situation is getting better, health officials were contemplating introducing green zones with relaxed measures so bars and restaurants could be reopened. The Thai Alcohol Beverage Business Association made known that tourism-related operators and night-life business organizations proposed the reopening of pubs and bars on June 1 in 28 provinces declared […]

The story Thailand target reopening of bars on June 1 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just open a other color zone its so hard to give up control i think we see a lot more colors before they give up 

• Haha 1

Progress, but sort of half news as there are already many places where bars are legally allowed to stay open until midnight (not to mention the numerous bars opened/staying open across Thailand "illegally"). This just says they are allowing more bars to open in more places, and without the "food rule". 

Anutin on May 29th:

I didn't say which June 1st! That might also be June 1st 2030. You shouldn't talk to me, but to so and so because it's not my responsibility. 

1 hour ago, Prosaap said:

Just open a other color zone its so hard to give up control i think we see a lot more colors before they give up 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/claythompson/2015/12/14/how-many-colors-are-there/77311176/

Just googled how many colours exist in the world. 18.000000000000000000000000000000000 colours it said. 😂

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Is this an old story? Bars have been open for months and months everywhere. 

Er hem uh hum..... Restaurants if they boil and serve mama soup or give you a liquid food diet for the evening.

15 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Er hem uh hum..... Restaurants if they boil and serve mama soup or give you a liquid food diet for the evening.

Sorry, my mistake. Yes, restaurants 😉

7 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Sorry, my mistake. Yes, restaurants 😉

If they have a hot pot or are selling or parading muff tacos, they are definetly a restaurant.. Do you remember the BJ bar at Patpong? Soi Cowboy? Not exactly selling food though. Sort of like more of a protein delivery center. Sorry guys n girls for being so vulgar. But sort of a reverse restaurant in a sense... Once upon a time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1