News Forum - Bangkok University to stream classes by Bill Clinton, Natalie Portman, Gordon Ramsey

Thaiger

Bangkok University is the first in the world to collaborate with MasterClass to provide over 150 streamed online classes by internationally renowned celebrities and experts in various fields. The university hopes the unconventional learning style will inspire students to develop their own skills, foster their creativity, improve their performance and set them up for success. Students will get the chance to take cooking classes with Gordon Ramsey, acting classes with Natalie Portman, and design classes with fashion designer Marc Jacobs. Former US President Bill Clinton will teach a class on “strategic planning.” The university will stream “MasterClasses” in the fields […]

The story Bangkok University to stream classes by Bill Clinton, Natalie Portman, Gordon Ramsey as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Former US President Bill Clinton will teach a class on “strategic planning.”

Not sure that he is  on the right topic, there. His strategic planning with Interns at the white house was a bust.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You realise these masterclasses are all in English so maybe 5% or maybe less of the students can understand them. Hmmm still its great for publicity 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's slick willie going to teach? How to screw interns in the oval office and a follow up course on how not to get cum stains on a dress 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MikeW said:

What's slick willie going to teach? How to screw interns in the oval office and a follow up course on how not to get cum stains on a dress 

But more importantly... how to get potential witnesses to your crimes to commit suicide

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Not sure that he is  on the right topic, there. His strategic planning with Interns at the white house was a bust.

He should bring Monica Lewinsky along

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HiuMak said:

He should bring Monica Lewinsky along

She is streaming a class on "How to get ahead in the workplace".

Rector of Bangkok University Petch Osathanugrah said that courses on movie production will include lectures by leading directors such as Martin Scorsese, James Cameron and Werner Herzdog

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

She is streaming a class on "How to get ahead in the workplace".

Or how to give head in the workplace 😂

• Like 1

i dont think his teaching would ever go into listners, infact bill needs to listen to the students to learn more !

3 hours ago, MikeW said:

Or how to give head in the workplace 😂

and make sure that you get the aftermath cleaned up yourself 

• Haha 1

Nobody has yet mentioned that dumb ass Ramsey.  A loud mouthed, foul mouthed creep if ever there was one, who's biggest London business went down the pan. A great role model. 

52 minutes ago, BJoe said:

Bill Clinton……always a cornerstone for family values, moral turpitude, and (oh yes) desk top politics.

and streaming… Bill has always loved the streaming…

On 5/19/2022 at 2:45 PM, Pinetree said:

Nobody has yet mentioned that dumb ass Ramsey.  A loud mouthed, foul mouthed creep if ever there was one, who's biggest London business went down the pan. A great role model. 

Masterclass also has chef  content from Thomas Keller that's far more interesting. My opinion.

11 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Masterclass also has chef  content from Thomas Keller that's far more interesting. My opinion.

These people are cooks, cooking up a bit of dinner.  It hardly requires an Einstein . 

• Haha 1

Gordon needs to control his F word if he will be able to do this. For me this is an interesting idea and if my kids at CM University here  had the opportunity to be a part of this then I would be very happy for them.

16 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Gordon needs to control his F word if he will be able to do this. For me this is an interesting idea and if my kids at CM University here  had the opportunity to be a part of this then I would be very happy for them.

He has a filthy mouth. Nothing comes out right from him.