Looking for welder...

Phil-the-brewer

In need of professional structural welder for a 1-day project in Udon.  Have had 4 "welders" that talked a good game come out.  All of them had small inverter-type welders and failed miserably welding my 6mm plates together on my staircase.  Please pass on any information you might have.  Thanks!

23 hours ago, Phil-the-brewer said:

In need of professional structural welder for a 1-day project in Udon.  Have had 4 "welders" that talked a good game come out.  All of them had small inverter-type welders and failed miserably welding my 6mm plates together on my staircase.  Please pass on any information you might have.  Thanks!

Ask any macro (excavator) operator for a mobile service as they all use one when things break.  I've seen them weld the heavy castings in the knuckles on site.

Thanks!  That's a really good tip.  After months of looking, I did find someone who welds bridge sections.  Met him in the morning; he just happened to have the day off; 8 hours later he's finished and did a great job!  Finally!