Pcr test before flying

Twmsioncati

Any guys out there any info on pcr test before flying been looking at announcements before booking ..from bkk to Europe thanks 

12 minutes ago, Twmsioncati said:

Any guys out there any info on pcr test before flying been looking at announcements before booking ..from bkk to Europe thanks 

Generally not required any more.

3 hours ago, Twmsioncati said:

Where are you going to? Different countries have different requirements 

12 hours ago, Twmsioncati said:

I took a PCR “fit to fly test” last Tuesday at the Renew Me skin clinic at the Hyatt Regency in Bangkok.

THB 3200 - advertised 24 turnaround, took 6 hours. 

Depends where you are flying to though. I had to get it in order to fly to Tokyo.

PCR test????? Some other countries require only Antigen test within 24 hours of departure from Thailand to where ever countries going to like Philippines & America.

Cheers guys I'm off to uk just spoke to thai airways pcr test no longer needed for departure from bkk thanks 

Ps scoot also cancelled pcr tests bkk to london