News Forum - Thailand News Today | Thai parents fear vaccine side effects on children

Thaiger

A German woman who had been missing for 7 days, has now been found.  75 year old tourist Barbara Elisabeth Monika Glag Lange was found safe in the สิรินาถ National Park along the northern west coast of Phuket. Last week it was reported that the lady had headed off for a morning walk from her hotel in Mai Khao. From last Wednesday, when it became clear that she had gone missing, rangers from the National Park and tourist police joined in the search. She was found in a helicopter sweep, and was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt […]

The story Thailand News Today | Thai parents fear vaccine side effects on children as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

re: nervous parents about vaccines: If the mall where I live is anything to go with, the parents dont care, it was full of prathom students when i went in for a booster..
(maybe 2000) in one day.

Of course there are probably more deaths from vaccines than deaths from covid 19 amongst the young. Of course those figures will never get released. Occasionally the mainstream media even the thaiger report a death from vaccination. In the UK the other day a pathologist and coroner reported a 36 woman would not have died if she hadn't had the vaccine (pfizer). The thaiger reported one death from astra zeneca and one from sinovac to my recollection. But I think in 18 months 3 or 4 kids under 5 died of covid in the UK. . im not an expert on the figures, but over 1020 people died in the first three months of pfizer being released, thats official data from them (not reported in mainstream media, thaiger)

Can you imagine the storm that will hit in a year or so when all these parents start to get a voice. someone will be accountable for this .. while the media stayed silent

Edited by alex12345
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

re: nervous parents about vaccines: If the mall where I live is anything to go with, the parents dont care, it was full of prathom students when i went in for a booster..
(maybe 2000) in one day.

Of course there are probably more deaths from vaccines than deaths from covid 19 amongst the young. Of course those figures will never get released. Occasionally the mainstream media even the thaiger report a death from vaccination. In the UK the other day a pathologist and coroner reported a 36 woman would not have died if she hadn't had the vaccine (pfizer). The thaiger reported one death from astra zeneca and one from sinovac to my recollection. But I think in 18 months 3 or 4 kids under 5 died of covid in the UK. . im not an expert on the figures, but over 1020 people died in the first three months of pfizer being released, thats official data from them (not reported in mainstream media, thaiger)

Oh this is the jackpot. 

6 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

Of course there are probably more deaths from vaccines than deaths from covid 19 amongst the young

Do you have any evidence to support that?

7 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

Of course those figures will never get released.

How convenient for you eh?

8 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

In the UK the other day a pathologist and coroner reported a 36 woman would not have died if she hadn't had the vaccine (pfizer)

Got a link to that?

10 minutes ago, alex12345 said:

but over 1020 people died in the first three months of pfizer being released, thats official data from them (not reported in mainstream media, thaiger

Died of what? I would wager a hefty sum that far more than 1020 people died within three months of pfizers release. What they died of is the issue.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh this is the jackpot. 

Do you have any evidence to support that?

How convenient for you eh?

Got a link to that?

Died of what? I would wager a hefty sum that far more than 1020 people died within three months of pfizers release. What they died of is the issue.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/death-covid-pfizer-vaccine-mother-b2072988.html (this is the 36 year old woman)

I guess this is valid enough, i suggest you check out the pfizer documents on youtube  a youtuber who  is about the only uncensored guy on there, as he only quotes actual sources. his name is Dr Campbell and as he says where is the mainstream media??

Look at the facts and get back to me. As I said none of this is reported in the main stream media.

As it says, its very difficult to report these cases in the first place due to the logging system and its mainly done by doctors.

anyway have a look.

incidentally put this into google "36 year old died of pfizer" and you get a list of dead people coming up from vaccines

Edited by alex12345

9 hours ago, alex12345 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/death-covid-pfizer-vaccine-mother-b2072988.html (this is the 36 year old woman)

I guess this is valid enough, i suggest you check out the pfizer documents on youtube  a youtuber who  is about the only uncensored guy on there, as he only quotes actual sources. his name is Dr Campbell and as he says where is the mainstream media??

Look at the facts and get back to me. As I said none of this is reported in the main stream media.

As it says, its very difficult to report these cases in the first place due to the logging system and its mainly done by doctors.

anyway have a look.

incidentally put this into google "36 year old died of pfizer" and you get a list of dead people coming up from vaccines

So for the lack of anything else to blame this guy blames the vaccine.

I do feel sorry for her familly and friends but in the larger scale of things how many lives have been saved because of the vaccine? 

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

So for the lack of anything else to blame this guy blames the vaccine.

I do feel sorry for her familly and friends but in the larger scale of things how many lives have been saved because of the vaccine? 

try looking at the larger scale of things when its your wife or daughter or other relative.

This whole article is about vaccine hesitancy and even pfizer admitted immunity from covid once you'd had it is very high. despite the mainstream media saying you keep needing to get jabbed (you can check the pfizer documents yourself on that.)

It's a fact that the amount of young people dying from covid is very low and the people dying from covid are old or sick or have diabetes and have pre existing medical conditions. If you don't believe that simply check the ons data in the uk, its all in black and white. Who is dying and how many of them

"that guy" as you called him btw was a pathologist, not some guy from asda, hes a professional.

Anyway I see we have polarised opinons on this as i'm just quoting facts and you keep arguing without any data.

I've done my research, you do yours. I'll sign off on this.

Edited by alex12345

2 hours ago, alex12345 said:

try looking at the larger scale of things when its your wife or daughter or other relative.

This whole article is about vaccine hesitancy and even pfizer admitted immunity from covid once you'd had it is very high. despite the mainstream media saying you keep needing to get jabbed (you can check the pfizer documents yourself on that.)

It's a fact that the amount of young people dying from covid is very low and the people dying from covid are old or sick or have diabetes and have pre existing medical conditions. If you don't believe that simply check the ons data in the uk, its all in black and white. Who is dying and how many of them

"that guy" as you called him btw was a pathologist, not some guy from asda, hes a professional.

Anyway I see we have polarised opinons on this as i'm just quoting facts and you keep arguing without any data.

You still failed to answer the question. Regrettable as this poor woman's death was (and I genuinely mean that) how many lives have the vaccines saved?

15 hours ago, alex12345 said:

anyway have a look.

Dr. Campbell is not a medical doctor, he is a nurse and has a PhD in nursing education. Yes, there have been adverse reactions to the various vaccines, and they do get reported - but the numbers are totally insignificant compared to the number of lives saved and the number of people whose brush with covid-19 would have been far worse if not for the vaccine.      

A Thai family of over 17 persons, living in a couple of houses near each other decided to go and take the vaccine. Within 4 weeks, 2 old persons died from that group. During the 1st death, the visiting relatives came, started praying etc. Next day the local testers came. 21 persons tested "positive". 2 weeks locked up in a hotel, all of them. all their businesses shut down. during that lockup time, the 2nd old person died. Then the local governm office ordered them to keep their business closed for another 2 weeks. no income...

This was the reason, that all the parents of that group, refused to let any kid from them get anymore vaccines. Let them stay at home too in days of vaccines given at school.

IMO, they are doing to right thing, but hey, that's just an opinion of mine, also with 2.5 years of in depth internet research on the subject. No links provided. Just common sense. And above all, no fear for mainstream media propaganda. 

12 hours ago, alex12345 said:

Amen to your Alex! IMO it is of no use to try and give useful information to those with a closed mind, blindfully trusting the mainstream media. Their wake time will come.

• Like 1