News Forum - Former soldier says he sleeps better at night after throwing shoe at Cambodian PM

Thaiger

A former Cambodian soldier threw a shoe at Cambodia’s Prime Minister Hun Sen in Washington, USA, on Wednesday. PM Hun Sen visited the US capital for the first time to attend the US – ASEAN summit. The shoe didn’t actually hit PM Hun Sen, but the former soldier is proud of his attempt nevertheless. “I feel so relieved and slept well, sleep better after I threw my shoe at Hun Sen’s head. I have intended to do this for a long time because I want him to be humiliated, nothing more than that,” said 72 year old former soldier Ouk […]

The story Former soldier says he sleeps better at night after throwing shoe at Cambodian PM as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A former Cambodian soldier threw a shoe at Cambodia’s Prime Minister Hun Sen in Washington, USA, on Wednesday. PM Hun Sen visited the US capital for the first time to attend the US – ASEAN summit. The shoe didn’t actually hit PM Hun Sen, but the former soldier is proud of his attempt nevertheless. “I feel so relieved and slept well, sleep better after I threw my shoe at Hun Sen’s head. I have intended to do this for a long time because I want him to be humiliated, nothing more than that,” said 72 year old former soldier Ouk […]

A new weapon? The smell could kill probably🤣

Dear Leah,

Not to try to throw shade on your journalistic skills and integrity, but in the US, there is no PM.  There is a president.  Some call him Joe.  Some call him Brandon.

No one calls him Prime Minister.

• Like 1