News Forum - What you get for 200,000 USD and less in Sukhumvit near MRT

Thaiger

So you have a budget of 200,000 USD, and you want to buy a condo in Sukhumvit MRT? You must be wondering what kind of condo you can get in the area within that budget. The area has a wide range of condos in different sizes, facilities, and prices – you might be surprised at how far your budget will stretch!  Below, we’ve shortlisted some of our favourite condos in Sukhumvit MRT for 200,000 USD or less. These condos are perfect for buyers and investors looking for a nice place in the most action-packed and well-connected part of Bangkok. The […]

The story What you get for 200,000 USD and less in Sukhumvit near MRT as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

No thanks. I will stick to my single not attached 2 story family 4 bedroom 3 bathroom with extended large kitchen home in CM.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

No thanks. I will stick to my single not attached 2 story family 4 bedroom 3 bathroom with extended large kitchen home in CM.

And commute to work in Bangkok every day - big ask!!!

5 minutes ago, Patongphil said:

And commute to work in Bangkok every day - big ask!!!

If in Bangkok I would rent like I used to do years and years and years ago. Once upon a time I did live in Bangkok and rented condos. But was just saying.