Gap between AstraZeneca vaccines cut from 16 to 12 to 8 weeks

Thaiger

In response to the spread of the Delta variant of Covid-19, the Public Health Ministry plans to decrease the time between the first and second AstraZeneca vaccines for people. The Delta variant is more contagious and spreads more quickly than the original Coronavirus so the decision was made to accelerate the vaccination process to protect against it. Just a few days ago, plans to stretch the gap between first and second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to 16 weeks were scrapped. The plan was thought to buy time for the government to give more first doses to push up the […]

The post Gap between AstraZeneca vaccines cut from 16 to 12 to 8 weeks appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Delta variant is more contagious and spreads more quickly than the original Coronavirus...

Is that even possible? There are just too many lies spreading around at the moment, it's getting difficult to know who to believe.

I have a question:after having had one of the two Astra Zeneca injections can you travel to another province and then back to Phuket without any problems ie without having to have a medical check up before coming back to Phuket, or is it necessary to have 2 injections ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Farrago said:

I have a question:after having had one of the two Astra Zeneca injections can you travel to another province and then back to Phuket without any problems ie without having to have a medical check up before coming back to Phuket, or is it necessary to have 2 injections ? 

Can't give you the answer, first-hand, but this TAT news site seems to be fairly comprehensive . . . try there.

https://www.tatnews.org/2021/06/thailand-confirms-reopening-plan-from-1-july-2021/

Hello, Farrago and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

1 minute ago, Tjampman said:

Do you live in Phuket? Otherwise I am not sure if I understand your question.

I have understood that in order to travel domestically to Phuket all you need is a covid test.

Ha-ha! I've just given Farrago the TAT news site that I gave you . . . any good?