Cocktails on Friday Night

Andrew Reeve

This is what i enjoy most about Friday evening and I have listed my top 2, 

Vodka Martini

Stir the vodka, dry vermouth and a little ice together or put them in a cocktail shaker to mix. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve with a twist of lemon peel.

White Russian

One of my favorite classic vodka cocktail’s made with fresh cream and Kahlua liqueur.

Edited by Andrew Reeve
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

cant beat a white russian..all about the cream!

wouldnt be able to drink them all night though, throw in an old fashioned ;)

Enjoy the cocktails Andrew Reeve. I tried a Gin Spritz in a trendy Manchester bar over 8 years ago and never looked back.

Its normally made with BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, MARTINI Riserva Speciale Bitter,freshly squeezed lemon juice, Honey syrup and Premium tonic water

• Thanks 1

Getting very temped to have a "Pina colada" and we have no Rum in the cabinet, grocery shopping tomorrow morning and rum now added to the top of the list.

• Haha 1

Jeeze - you're alcoholics, the lot of you!

I just drink Leo and that's not alcoholic, is it . . . doesn't taste like it, until I add a whisky or two. What did that used to be nicknamed? Coal miner's shandy or something like that . . . quite good, though!

• Haha 2

heh, bedtime leo indeed. 

it was bit sad leo, usually i do couple smokes within one kapong lek but its allright without. this morning less craves after brekfast. 

• Cool 1

See . . . you've cracked it! Just that little bit of mind over matter. Have you got a busy day planned? . . . that always helps.

Have a super Saturday, TC!

Nearly Friday night drinks time and getting ready to have several bottles of Corona Extra.

• Cool 2