News Forum - VIDEO: Man defecates in authority’s pickup truck in Bangkok area

Thaiger

A man defecated on the backseat of an authority’s pickup truck in Min Buri, on the outskirts of Bangkok yesterday. Yep, you read that right! The authorities had stopped the man because they wanted to confiscate his motorcycle in their truck when he parked on the sidewalk. Thai media reports that the man told the authorities he needed to use the restroom urgently, but they didn’t listen. A video of the absurd incident shows the man first getting into a scuffle with the authorities as they struggle to make him get off his bike. After some pushing and shoving between […]

The story VIDEO: Man defecates in authority’s pickup truck in Bangkok area as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 2

The video is hilarious. Albeit gross. The guy definitely had a case of the runs 🤣 he was going to go somewhere soon, might as well make a statement

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cabra said:

The video is hilarious. Albeit gross. The guy definitely had a case of the runs 🤣 he was going to go somewhere soon, might as well make a statement

I didn't see the video as was blocked or not available. Do you have a link?

Too funny. I wondered who had to clean that. Consider the stench on the hot seat, of the hot and muggy day. There was no way that slop was coming out of the seat.

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I didn't see the video as was blocked or not available. Do you have a link?

I don't have it. It was shown to me by someone else.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

But did some thai lady charge him 5 bt to use the "bathroom"??

5 Baht?  That’s cheap. I had to pay 20 baht in Phuket (Tiger Bar complex top of Bangla). Thais only had to pay 10 baht. I assume they create less pee and poop

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Soidog said:

5 Baht?  That’s cheap. I had to pay 20 baht in Phuket (Tiger Bar complex top of Bangla). Thais only had to pay 10 baht. I assume they create less pee and poop

i go in when a thai goes in--for the sole purpose of paying what the thai pays....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

i go in when a thai goes in--for the sole purpose of paying what the thai pays....

And you can launch a turd projectile  the same as him? 

20 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

And you can launch a turd projectile  the same as him? 

just dropping the kids off at the pool....

• Haha 2