News Forum - What makes Phuket one of the best destinations in the world to retire

Thaiger

Have you been dreaming of spending your retirement years in a tropical paradise? Would you like to escape the hustle and bustle of busy city life? If the answer is yes, then Phuket can be a fantastic destination for you. There are so many excellent reasons to retire in Phuket. With its gorgeous beaches, lively nightlife, and fascinating culture, Phuket has something for everyone. Plus, the people are welcoming, and the island has an amazing mix of Thailand culture and Western conveniences. But besides these reasons, there are numerous other advantages that make Phuket one of the world’s top retirement […]

The story What makes Phuket one of the best destinations in the world to retire as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Have you been dreaming of spending your retirement years in a tropical paradise? Would you like to escape the hustle and bustle of busy city life? If the answer is yes, then Phuket can be a fantastic destination for you. There are so many excellent reasons to retire in Phuket. With its gorgeous beaches, lively nightlife, and fascinating culture, Phuket has something for everyone. Plus, the people are welcoming, and the island has an amazing mix of Thailand culture and Western conveniences. But besides these reasons, there are numerous other advantages that make Phuket one of the world’s top retirement […]

The story What makes Phuket one of the best destinations in the world to retire as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Phuket Selected 16 years ago. No Regrets. Best non- zillionaire residence location. Safe Warm Cheap plus Friendly Flexible Family Tropical Simple

Plus Women Nightlife Beach Sports. 
Not here for : Govt Politics Food Culture Religion.

• Like 1

Still too noisy and upbeat for a country lad like myself. I'll stick to the quieter areas.

Each to his own though, as long as you sleep well who cares.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, palooka said:

Still too noisy and upbeat for a country lad like myself. I'll stick to the quieter areas.

Each to his own though, as long as you sleep well who cares.

I live on a quiet hill are overlooking the sea. If I want any excitement (rate) or services though it’s all nearby.  

• Like 1