News Forum - Woman in northern Thailand allegedly planned to have husband killed for money

Thaiger

A woman in Thailand’s lower northern province of Nakhon Sawan allegedly planned to have her husband run over by a car, so that she and her friend could have his 10 million baht insurance payout. The woman, 48 year old Pratheep, and her friend, 60 year old Jaemchan, allegedly hired Jaemchan’s nephew to do the deed for them, running Pratheep’s husband over with his car. The nephew, Ekkasit, carried out the act, and ran over Pratheep’s husband on a road in Banphot Phisai district. However, the husband survived, although he was critically injured. Police found Ekkasit’s car in a roadside […]

The story Woman in northern Thailand allegedly planned to have husband killed for money as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

53 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

husband Pia, who is Danish, used to live in Denmark together

Is the moral of the story don’t tell your “better” half about your life insurance? 

• Haha 2

Let this be a lesson to all those men who is thinking of getting settled permanently with a Thai wife. I am not blaming all. There are some good girls around. But in most cases money makes the difference. Whatever the situation be, a non-Thai is always on the losing end. As long as the man is in control things are ok. But once things start to shift, the playing field's rules may change. Make it simple. Do not completely leave your home country, That is your strong base.

• Like 4

They have 2 children together. What kind of mommy monster is this woman killing he dad unless he is just not that nice at all.

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

They have 2 children together. What kind of mommy monster is this woman killing he dad unless he is just not that nice at all.

Maybe we should ask her “friend” and co-conspirator 60 year old Jaemchan? 

14 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Maybe we should ask her “friend” and co-conspirator 60 year old Jaemchan? 

I think the daughters might be the best for an opinion. That is if they are not daddy's little girls. But it is not the normal person who contracts to kill someone. I think at one time or the other she may have been a little dubious for her work.

13 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Let this be a lesson to all those men who is thinking of getting settled permanently with a Thai wife. I am not blaming all. There are some good girls around. But in most cases money makes the difference. Whatever the situation be, a non-Thai is always on the losing end. As long as the man is in control things are ok. But once things start to shift, the playing field's rules may change. Make it simple. Do not completely leave your home country, That is your strong base.

"Do not completely leave your home country, That is your strong base.", you said.

It is not possible to completely leave your own country as farangs are only allowed to stay on temporary annual visa extensions, no permanent visas available to the vast majority of farangs.

Don't forget not all Thai women are broke and are being paid for by their husbands/partners, some Thai women do have their own investments and income stream as is the case with my Thai partner (20 years).

I have come across some farangs who are completely under their wives control though, they make me laugh, they have bought a house and car etc in their wives names and are now under their control, they do not have the means to live back in their own countries and so have to put up with being under the thumb.

My assets etc will remain in the UK, I will make sure my passport is always nearby just in case we become unwelcome by the government etc there in the future. 

I did come across a similar case where a retired university professor from England was killed by two hired Thais with machetes paid for by his wife, she got a business, house etc and got away with it. 

• Like 2

getting the father of their kids of a bike , with a 50 - 50 quote he survives disabled , in an attempt to have him killed ..... what else can u get wrong in life please