News Forum - Scalpers resell Justin Bieber concert ticket at more than one million baht

Thaiger

Justin Bieber Justice World Tour tickets have been scalped and resold for more than one million baht. The promoter’s official account says… “This is too much!” and warns of the cancellation of scalped tickets. Justin Bieber announced his Justice World Tour in Bangkok, and it will hit Rajamangala National Stadium on November 6. The ticket prices started at 2,500 baht, and the most expensive ones were 16,500 baht. Today, the promoter, Live Nation Tero, opened the system for Beliebers to reserve their places in the ticket queues at 9 am and to start buying at 10 am, both online and […]

The story Scalpers resell Justin Bieber concert ticket at more than one million baht as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

People are suffering for the next meal and yet there are may crazy people who just simply don't know how they are wasting their hard earned money, only to shake their heads for no reason and get temporary hearing impairment end of the day. It is better to spend the money to feed some hungry stomach and enjoy a can of beer on a sandy beach with the cool sea breeze in the evening.....as no one know what happens tomorrow..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ramanathan.P said:

It is better to spend the money to feed some hungry stomach and enjoy a can of beer on a sandy beach with the cool sea breeze in the evening.....as no one know what happens tomorrow..

15 year old girls with a million baht to spare beg to differ 😅

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

People are suffering for the next meal and yet there are may crazy people who just simply don't know how they are wasting their hard earned money, only to shake their heads for no reason and get temporary hearing impairment end of the day. It is better to spend the money to feed some hungry stomach and enjoy a can of beer on a sandy beach with the cool sea breeze in the evening.....as no one know what happens tomorrow..

It is all about greed: people buy a ticket for 10 000 baht hoping to re-sell for 20 000 baht, the next guy hopes to re-sell it for 40 000 baht and so forth. In line of 10 resellers we get this ridiculous offer of 1 million baht 😂

Some people are so venturesome gamblers!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

How many beers did you have before that ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you enter, if you cannot provide the physical card or method of payment you used to buy it, you don’t get in. Numerous over venues adopt this to snooker the ‘scalpers’

12 minutes ago, Benroon said:

How many beers did you have before that ? 

I am not an alcoholic. At the most I can drink only 2 cans of beer and that too after having a full meal and not on empty stomach. Because I drink to help in my digestion....ha..ha..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

I am not an alcoholic. At the most I can drink only 2 cans of beer and that too after having a full meal and not on empty stomach. Because I drink to help in my digestion....ha..ha..

I drink to forget that Bieber exists. 

• Haha 3

What a title, what a drama. It means literally nothing. Noone buy that. I can list it for 10 trillion if I want to lol.

For 1 mil baht, you can take 5 friends and fly anywhere in the world in business class and watch the concert in any location. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I drink to forget that Bieber exists. 

And no one convinced him to join the 27 club!

👻 

And is this now Thai or Thaiger math?

the most expensive ticket at 16,500 baht was doubled to 39,500 baht, 

21 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

It is all about greed: people buy a ticket for 10 000 baht hoping to re-sell for 20 000 baht, the next guy hopes to re-sell it for 40 000 baht and so forth. In line of 10 resellers we get this ridiculous offer of 1 million baht 😂

Some people are so venturesome gamblers!

Greater Fool theory at it's best....😆

On 4/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, Scribble said:

15 year old girls with a million baht to spare beg to differ 😅

Yes for some reason most farangs think that all Thais are broke, I suppose it depends on who they mix with, the country has around 65,000,000 people, I am sure there are enough rich people to fill the venue especially as it is rare Bieber has a concert in Thailand. 

On 5/1/2022 at 2:48 AM, JamesR said:

Yes for some reason most farangs think that all Thais are broke, I suppose it depends on who they mix with, the country has around 65,000,000 people, I am sure there are enough rich people to fill the venue especially as it is rare Bieber has a concert in Thailand. 

Not 'rich enough to fill the venue', but deluded enough and with extraordinarily bad taste in music . 

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2022 at 2:48 AM, JamesR said:

I'm reminded every day as I sit in traffic surrounded by red plated Mercedes Benz

12 hours ago, Scribble said:

I'm reminded every day as I sit in traffic surrounded by red plated Mercedes Benz

Yesterday driving there was a Porsche on my ass

I remarked to my wife that everytime I see a luxury car I know it's double the cost it would be in US/Canada 

I don't know how rich I'd have to be to buy a car for 200k usd 

On 5/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, Pinetree said:

Not 'rich enough to fill the venue', but deluded enough and with extraordinarily bad taste in music . 

" .....extraordinarily bad taste in music"

Bieber is not a ©rap artist is he?

16 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Yesterday driving there was a Porsche on my ass

I remarked to my wife that everytime I see a luxury car I know it's double the cost it would be in US/Canada 

I don't know how rich I'd have to be to buy a car for 200k usd 

"I don't know how rich I'd have to be to buy a car for 200k usd"

The answer is rich enough not to even think of asking that question.

5 hours ago, JamesR said:

"I don't know how rich I'd have to be to buy a car for 200k usd"

The answer is rich enough not to even think of asking that question.

I guess but I can afford to buy a much more expensive car now and don't/wouldn't 

But I guess you are right....