News Forum - Thailand Pass open for test-free applications starting tomorrow

Thaiger

Sponsored The updated Thailand Pass system will start to accept the new test-free entry scheme soon at 00:01 (April 29th) You will be able to apply for FREE at https://tp.consular.go.th/ From 1 May 2022, travelers entering Thailand by air will be subject to new entry measures, as follows; Fully Vaccinated Travelers will only need the following documents Passport Certificate of vaccination Proof of insurance (10,000 USD+) Unvaccinated / Not Fully Vaccinated Travelers will need the following documents Passport Certificate of vaccination Proof of insurance (10,000 USD+) Negative RT-PCR Test (within 72 hours of departure) If the unvaccinated traveler cannot provide a […]

The story Thailand Pass open for test-free applications starting tomorrow as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The Thailand Pass website was updated today. It now states: 

-From 29 April 2022, Thailand Pass consideration will take no more than 48 hours (2 days).

We shall see. 

2 hours ago, DFPhuket said:

The Thailand Pass website was updated today. It now states: 

-From 29 April 2022, Thailand Pass consideration will take no more than 48 hours (2 days).

We shall see. 

Every time I used it previously it was under 4 hours. 

Good progress but the Thailand Pass needs to go as should the mask requirements as Malaysia has just done. There’s enough solid studies, particularly the Denmark study that showed they didn’t really help. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Every time I used it previously it was under 4 hours. 

I just completed the Thai Pass application, I will post how long it takes to be approved.

I will make the assumption that there may be an influx of applications that may slow this process down. 

1 hour ago, Greg69 said:

Tried to register but the drop list of Provinces is incomplete. I can't see Bangkok or Chon Buri.

The site seems overloaded or buggy. I tried for a few hours before I got all the dropdown and was able to complete before a crash

Another month will not hurt for me to wait to see if the pass is totally dropped. I’ve got plenty of funds put back for an epic trip 😆 although  I want to make sure Im able to maximize my time and what I am allowed to do. I know I can’t have it all my way but I do want more freedom to stay out late and travel within different provinces without getting into any trouble due to restrictions and mandates. This is great news ….. thank you!!

😎👊

Thank You

Marvin

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 8:29 AM, Mazz11 said:

I just completed the Thai Pass application, I will post how long it takes to be approved.

I will make the assumption that there may be an influx of applications that may slow this process down. 

I received my Thailand pass 18hrs after applying.

I'm happy with that seeing as it was the 29th of April and I expected their would be a rush of applications.