News Forum - Justin Bieber brings Justice World Tour to Bangkok in November

Thaiger

Baby, baby, baby oh!  For all you beliebers out there, Justin Bieber will be back in Thailand to perform live on November 6, with tickets going on sale this Friday from 2,500 – 16,500 baht apiece. He’s scheduled to perform at the Rajamangala National Stadium in Ramkhaemphang, Bangkok. Bieber will be kicking off the Southeast Asian leg of his Justice World Tour on October, starting with a performance in Malaysia on the 22nd, followed by Singapore on the 25th, and two gigs in Indonesia on November 2 and 3. The Land of Smiles will be his last stop in Southeast […]

The story Justin Bieber brings Justice World Tour to Bangkok in November as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

4 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Oh goody gum drops. A nation of pre pubescent girls wets its collective knickers. :classic_sad:

Luckily he's banned in China. 😄

I'm not embarrassed to say this but I used to rock to Baby when I just had subwoofers newly installed in the trunk of my car. Once more for posterity:

The kid is so musicianship wise super super talented. I would go to see him no problem with my kids. Tickets are a way bit spendy though but Justin is a natural and worth seeing if he doesn't mess his show up with  some cringe worthy stuff. I am considering it with my kids. 

I remember he did a tour of Scotland a long time ago and was desperate to be liked. Going to popular restaurants and bars and trying to be friendly with everyone.

The general population though were of the opinion he was a dick and took every opportunity to tell him so.

Kinda felt sorry for the kid but you need to realise you are in Scotland where everyone, regardless of fame or fortune, is going to get told.

Luckily I think he had no idea what people were saying to him most of the time though. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

The kid is so musicianship wise super super talented. I would go to see him no problem with my kids. Tickets are a way bit spendy though but Justin is a natural and worth seeing if he doesn't mess his show up with  some cringe worthy stuff. I am considering it with my kids. 

Thailand and cringe worthy stuff????  Big gamble. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, palooka said:

Thailand and cringe worthy stuff????  Big gamble. 🤣

Yeah your right. I really need to stop myself from watching the goverment's posted news.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Luckily I think he had no idea what people were saying to him most of the time though. 

And that point right there is why the Scots have an incredible english language version all on their own. Maybe a Yes and No. But out of any race in the world, I don't know how many times I have asked the many of them, huh?, can you please say again? Or on the 2nd time: One more time but slower please. Bieber speaks French fluent. 

• Like 1

Hmmm...interesting theme.  Thailand is the last stop so we will know if there is a political message by the time he gets here.  I am thinking his handlers used "Justice" to sell tickets.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2022 at 7:54 PM, HolyCowCm said:

The skilled use of auto tune and other audio enhancement & corrective devices does not a musician make. He is anything but natural and  represents all that is wrong with the manufactured music industry. Scooter  Braun is the principal reason for his success and Bieber and his  entourage know it.

18 hours ago, BainaiThai said:

Hmmm...interesting theme.  Thailand is the last stop so we will know if there is a political message by the time he gets here.  I am thinking his handlers used "Justice" to sell tickets.

Bieber graduated from high school and his lack of education shows. He's like an extra from Letterkenny*, but more stupid. I doubt he has any understanding of social justice issues other than what he hears from his wannabe ghetto gangster entourage. Justice was probably slapped on to the tour because it sounded cool and impressed the assortment of "wokelit" white kids at the promotion agency.

*Letterkenny is the funniest comedy series from Canada since Trailer Park Boys. 

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Bieber is a 28 year old worth $280 million. The man is clearly a fool /s

The fools are those that listen to his driveling music.  He probably is a fool as you don't have to have any brains nowadays to be a pop star or a social media 'influencer'.  but he is  also immensely bloody irritating. 

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Bieber is a 28 year old worth $280 million. The man is clearly a fool /s

So your judge of a person is their bank balance is it?  A bit of a narrow view if I may say so. Russian Oligarchs have billions, but they are also all nasty, 'foolish' criminals. 

9 hours ago, Vigo said:

The skilled use of auto tune and other audio enhancement & corrective devices does not a musician make. He is anything but natural and  represents all that is wrong with the manufactured music industry. Scooter  Braun is the principal reason for his success and Bieber and his  entourage know it.

Bieber graduated from high school and his lack of education shows. He's like an extra from Letterkenny*, but more stupid. I doubt he has any understanding of social justice issues other than what he hears from his wannabe ghetto gangster entourage. Justice was probably slapped on to the tour because it sounded cool and impressed the assortment of "wokelit" white kids at the promotion agency.

*Letterkenny is the funniest comedy series from Canada since Trailer Park Boys. 

Even though you don't like him, the kid actually does have talent and the sad thing is so way too many so called music personalities use something like an autotune. It is used in the industry because the main thing is music is a business for many. Is he the best, no, but is he good? Yes for the most part. Would I see him perform? Yes, but even though I might have concidered it this time, my bottom line decision is I am definetely not going to pay the money and do a trip to Bangkok with my daughter or both kids to see him when there will eventualy be top musicians or way better rated bands and musicians to come to Bangkok worth while spending the money to go see. and the worst part about justin is he has been caught lip syncing befreo, and in my eyes that is a no no. But would i go see him if the time and price was right? Yes and then I could say saw him and trhat is that.

I consider when I do it that this trip with my kids to see a real music concert with someone that we all like and is known to put on a good show. Sort of a bucket list of things I need to do with them.

Bruno Mars to Billy Eilish, to Dula Lipa, Roger Waters even to Lady Gaga or even Harry Styles I am open to and so many more. I am really open as in my tears and day back when I have see so many concerts that I sometimes find myself remembering an event and saying oh wow, forgot about that, and them too.

I am not a Justin fan and never will be, but the kid does have some talent. But this year for Bangkok and concerts looks to be a dud with nothin on the calendar going on.. 

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

So your judge of a person is their bank balance is it?  A bit of a narrow view if I may say so. Russian Oligarchs have billions, but they are also all nasty, 'foolish' criminals. 

3 hours ago, Pinetree said:

The fools are those that listen to his driveling music.  He probably is a fool as you don't have to have any brains nowadays to be a pop star or a social media 'influencer'.  but he is  also immensely bloody irritating. 

He doth protest too much methinks….