News Forum - Country with biggest penis size revealed… it’s not Thailand

Thaiger

In a recent survey conducted by online pharmacy From Mars comparing erect penis sizes in 86 countries, Thai penises were ranked as the 7th smallest in the world (#80). The average erect Thai penis measures in at 4.27 inches (10.8cm). We’re not sure on the accuracy of the measurements, which could be generous seeing as the study relied on self-reported data. But Thailand didn’t finish last… Cambodian penises are the smallest in the world, measuring 3.95 inches (10cm) when standing tall. So who’s the biggest? The biggest penises in the world can be found in Ecuador (#1) averaging at a […]

The story Country with biggest penis size revealed… it’s not Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

So next they will be having to go back and get all the diameter info. So back to the old question, is it the length or is it the width that pleases a woman, er um, and now days having to be politically correct, lets add in any human of any persuasion's preference for pleasure.

At my age I am just happy to be able to get a solid erection without any help.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Today I learned I am part EcuadorIan. 

Don't let that distinction rush too much to your head now! : )

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Today I learned I am part EcuadorIan. 

I'm not going there; I'm not cutting off 2 inches for anyone. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I'm not going there; I'm not cutting off 2 inches for anyone. 

Yeah, that's why I do not donate blood as it effects my length and hardness.

• Haha 2

My good length ended up in the Guinness Book of Records. That was until the librarian told me to remove it.

I will fetch me coat and hat and leave.

• Haha 1

Now that makes it clear why they find lost of condoms at the public park in Pattaya. Apparently those men might be using the wrong size condom. So it either slips away or doesn't fit in properly.....

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The average erect Thai penis measures in at 4.27 inches (10.8cm)

And if they removed the answers provided by Thai Police and Politicians then it may be an inch or so lower. You may have to add the TAT to that list to as we all know how they love to increase the numerical statistics, and theirs must be 30 inches at least on average. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

The penis mightier than the sword, but you try beheading somebody with one.

Did someone mention trying head? 

• Haha 1

Simple statistics. The taller the people in a country, the bigger the size of the feet, or penis, and a lot more body parts. With feet, it is common to have shoe size 47 when a person is 2 meters tall. But for a person only 160 cm tall 38 is a nice shoe size. In south-east asia people tend to be not so tall, so their shoe size may average at  37/38. In northern europe people are a lot taller, hence they have bigger feet. On average. The same goes for penis size.

I'm 2 meters tall, my shoe size is 48. I wont bother you with the size of my other body parts. But I'm well above average 😎

36 minutes ago, Janneman said:

I'm 2 meters tall, my shoe size is 48. I wont bother you with the size of my other body parts. But I'm well above average 😎

if you are 'above average', then you have just demolished your own argument that its just statistical. 

11 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Absolute rubbish. There are loads of dikks in Thailand, and some of them are huge....

Correct--can find me in CNX......also Ecuador you can get behind me--I clock in at the full 7!