Top 8 Things to do in Hua Hin

Thaiger

Taking a trip to the seaside resort of Hua Hin is quite popular with locals and expats alike. As the area is located along the Gulf of Thailand, it is the perfect getaway for those working and living in Bangkok. Furthermore, the area is known for its beautiful landscapes as well as interesting activities for everyone to do. Kids will especially like the water parks and ocean activities that can turn a few hours into a whole day. In Hua Hin, shopping is plentiful, with many new and modern ‘villages’ offering a themed escape from reality. Santorini Park, for example, […]

The post Top 8 Things to do in Hua Hin appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

30 minutes ago, Tjampman said:

1st thing to do is get a hotel on the right side of the freeway that runs through it!

'Right' side . . . when heading south or north? I guess you mean the seaside!!

Three of the places mentioned Maruekhathaiyawan Palace,  Santorini and Venezia are not in Hua Hin they are all located in Chaam, Petchaburi province. Hua Hin is part of the Prachup Khiri Khan province which borders Prachup Khiri Khan. 

Santorini has been closed for months. I drove past Venezia today and it looks like it's closed as well. 

9 minutes ago, Ham said:

Three of the places mentioned Maruekhathaiyawan Palace,  Santorini and Venezia are not in Hua Hin they are all located in Chaam, Petchaburi province. Hua Hin is part of the Prachup Khiri Khan province which borders Prachup Khiri Khan. 

Santorini has been closed for months. I drove past Venezia today and it looks like it's closed as well. 

Clearly not impressed with that info. Sorry about that. We'll need to double-check the accuracy of the info that we base our surveys on.

Hello, Ham and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

I was in Hiahin last weekend. Most in Huahin is either temporary closed or already completely abandoned. This is probably the most devastated tourist town in Thailand. In the tourist area nearly all small businesses have shut their doors permanently. Only the nightmarket is still open being it only on saturday night and in a very small setting. All the charming side streets restaurants and cafe's are shut for now or for sale. I spent 2 hours on the rock at Takiap temple and where tourist normally swarm the rock i was now literally the only tourist there, on a weekend day. The beach is as good as Empty.

16 minutes ago, LivinginTH said:

The beach is as good as Empty.

Yes, a very sad picture of Hua Hin, for sure.

Hello, LivinginTH and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton