News Forum - Officer who killed eye doctor at Bangkok Zebra crossing sentenced to prison

Thaiger

I find it funny that farangs complain about such things regarding Thailand, you have no voice, no vote, no nothing except for the money you spend there.

I know that is the case when I (in normal times) spend six to nine months a year in Phuket, so I don't bother moaning about things, I just shut up and put up as I can not change what is the norm in Thailand and just concentrate on having a good time there.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I find it funny that farangs complain about such things regarding Thailand, you have no voice, no vote, no nothing except for the money you spend there.

I know that is the case when I (in normal times) spend six to nine months a year in Phuket, so I don't bother moaning about things, I just shut up and put up as I can not change what is the norm in Thailand and just concentrate on having a good time there.

My 'favourite' source of amusement is the road stats. Never fails to amuse me how downright self-righteous westerners are about it. Cracks me up when I get to 'what they should do.............' 😃

3 minutes ago, Poolie said:

My 'favourite' source of amusement is the road stats. Never fails to amuse me how downright self-righteous westerners are about it. Cracks me up when I get to 'what they should do.............' 😃

You get amused about road deaths in Thailand?

16 hours ago, Leo said:

1 year and 15 days, out on bail, and 4,000 baht fine (the fine for smoking in some buildings and hotels is higher). Thai people have to understand that news like this makes their country look like a banana republic. No pressure, no coordinated backlash--> nothing will change.

how old are you?

america and europe some child abuser.. rapists.. murderer walking free after few months or ifwe lucky a few years