Is a dingo a dog?

Fanta

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately too many feral dogs have cross bread with them to create a mongrel dog, the Fraser island dingos are the most pure 

They are a beautiful dog 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Thaidup said:

is this news? i have to abide by these guidelines.

Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 04-32-36 TT News & Current Affairs.png

All submissions that create a new topic must be approved by the mods. It is here so that answers your question and we all have to abide by the rules. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 7:02 AM, Fanta said:

All submissions that create a new topic must be approved by the mods. It is here so that answers your question and we all have to abide by the rules. 

That is weird, I posted an article the other day about a woman shooting a potential mass shooter, and it was relegated to Expat Chat.

I thought it was news worthy in the current environment and discussion about guns in the USA However maybe it was too less news worthy than dingo's.

I saw my first wild dingo on Fraser Island back in around 1974, we were around 10 years old walking the beach and about 30 feet above us in the brush the dingo was tracking along with us, it was very light coloured and small in stature but it seemed very confident too, It dissapeared after about 3 minutes.

On 5/12/2022 at 8:00 PM, MikeB said:

Unfortunately too many feral dogs have cross bread with them to create a mongrel dog, the Fraser island dingos are the most pure 

They are a beautiful dog 

Blue Heelers (Australian Cattle Dog) are a mix breed from Dingo's and English Collies from memory, but the soi dogs here look more like Whippets than Dingoes. Here is a pic of my old blue boy from over 10 years ago.

2011-11-27 16.38.39.jpg

• Like 2