News Forum - Fancy mango sticky rice? Try these delicious sticky rice desserts

Thaiger

The simple yet incredibly delicious combination of sticky rice and mango (mango sticky rice) has caught the world’s attention following a famous Thai rapper, Milli’s remarkable performance at Coachella, where she devours the beloved Thai dessert on stage. Since then, the mango sticky rice vendor’s sales have gone through the roof! Evidently, many of us caught the so-called “mango sticky rice fever”. To some of you unfamiliar with the dessert, you’re missing out! But for most of us who are well on the bandwagon, let’s venture on and try these other magical sticky rice desserts in Thailand. You might even […]

The story Fancy mango sticky rice? Try these delicious sticky rice desserts as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Had them all but normally will eat 5 of them all the time with my family. First two and last three with the durian #3 a sometimes and #6 with the fish occasionally. I generally will eat anything and everything and i mean that as my general life rule. 

Of all the mango and sticky rice desserts I've had, one stands out several years ago sat by the lake in Mae Hong Son. The atmosphere was perfect (and the Leo helped squeeze down the extra portion).