News Forum - Thai street food seller comes up with Mango Pad Kra Pao to follow Mango Sticky Rice fever

Thaiger

WARNING: This looks spicy!! To keep up with the current mango fever in Thailand, a food seller has offered a fusion dish, Mango Pad Kra Pao, and invited his customers to try it. The dish went viral on Thai social media, and many tried cooking it at home. The young Thai rapper, Danupa “Milli” Kanateerakul, created the mango fever in Thailand after she ate the Mango Sticky Rice during her performance at California’s Coachella Festival 2022. The trend boosted local Thai businesses and helped farmers extend their product markets. Mango Sticky Rice has sold out at almost every dessert shop […]

The story Thai street food seller comes up with Mango Pad Kra Pao to follow Mango Sticky Rice fever as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just with chili is nothing new with mango. The mango this year is fantastic so far. Family and me had mango and sticky rice for a snack last night and the mango was just out of this world..

• Cool 1

6 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just with chili is nothing new with mango. The mango this year is fantastic so far. Family and me had mango and sticky rice for a snack last night and the mango was just out of this world..

I would totally eat that spicy mango---i did get the red curry pork floss ice cream at Mickey Ds in CM

• Like 1