News Forum - BREAKING: Big Thailand Pass changes

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Tim will talk about Big Thailand Pass changes

Would be better if no Thailand Pass altogether. But we all know why the Thai Government did not remove it altogether is that they still want an easy way to make some money of the scam of COVID19 insurance. Thailand Pass will be a requirement until they remove the COVID19 insurance.

• Like 1

It isn’t just the Thailand Pass that’s an issue. Unless you come to Thailand under a visa exempt scheme and wish to apply for say a 60 day Tourist Visa, you still have to pre-book and pay for your flights and pre-book and pay for your accommodation. Who the Fu*k pays out hundreds of pounds prior to getting a visa approved? 

• Like 1

one thing nobody mentions on the Thai Pass System ist that you have to upload besides several other DOCS also the full set of pages of your passport which show your entry and exit stamps of the last 12 months !!!

.....which is clearly NOT connected at any point to COVID ......and for me that makes like at least 45 minutes of researching my passport and getting the pages right of at least 8 different entries - exits

So - whats this about Big Brother  ?

For those trying to apply for Thailand Pass;

"Registration on Thailand Pass for travelers entering Thailand from 1 May 2022 under new entry measures will be opened from 29 April 2022 onwards (00.01 hrs Thailand time)."

going to be interesting...weekend... hope the computers are working, we fly out Monday 2 a.m.

Edited by JohnofWoyWoy

49 minutes ago, PATRIQUE said:

one thing nobody mentions on the Thai Pass System ist that you have to upload besides several other DOCS also the full set of pages of your passport which show your entry and exit stamps of the last 12 months !!!

.....which is clearly NOT connected at any point to COVID ......and for me that makes like at least 45 minutes of researching my passport and getting the pages right of at least 8 different entries - exits

So - whats this about Big Brother  ?

Patrique, where does the T/P application ask for 12 months Passport stamps....? been looking can’t find it ?