News Forum - Police seize 100 fake visa documents and work permits offered for Thais to work aboard

Thaiger

The Immigration Bureau reports that they raided a Bangkok company that allegedly offered fake documents and visas for Thai people who wanted to work aboard. The officers say they found counterfeit documents for submitting to the embassy and fake work permits for applying for work with more than 60 companies in foreign countries. Yesterday, the immigration police reported that their officers raided a company in the Don Mueang area of Bangkok on April 1 after a police insider had reported that the company allegedly prepared documents for Thai people who wanted to work or travel aboard. Seven Thai staff were […]

The story Police seize 100 fake visa documents and work permits offered for Thais to work aboard as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

14 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

documents and visas for Thai people who wanted to work aboard

I thought that Philippines are the ones, wanna work on cruisers and yachts?

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

I thought that Philippines are the ones, wanna work on cruisers and yachts?

Some want to be beaten in Saudi or give “massages” in European countries. I don’t think Thais are that keen on working on boats any more, especially fishing boats. Takes to long to get back to shore and the swim can be a real killer. They do seem to like the idea of phone work outside the country though…. 

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Some want to be beaten in Saudi or give “massages” in European countries. I don’t think Thais are that keen on working on boats any more, especially fishing boats. Takes to long to get back to shore and the swim can be a real killer. They do seem to like the idea of phone work outside the country though…. 

But "aboard"?