News Forum - Thai man’s testicles burst after fight with water buffalo

Thaiger

A buffalo breeder in Buriram province, northeast Thailand, was rushed to hospital this morning with burst testicles after one of his water buffaloes attacked him. The man tried to break up a fight between two of his buffaloes when one rammed into him leaving him with torn testicles, a wounded thigh and a bruised chest. He was found lying on the floor in a pool of blood 30 metres away from the buffalo pen and has been taken to the hospital for treatment. The 40 year old buffalo breeder – who has requested for his full name to be reserved […]

The story Thai man’s testicles burst after fight with water buffalo as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

"He put Pao in the same pen as Khluay, another male buffalo of the same age"

I am no animal expert, but I believe you want to put the males in with females if you are wanting more buffalo and less fighting. 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, palooka said:

The team carefully lifted him onto a stretcher 

bet he was thankful for that.

How about his testicles? Did they carefully lifted that up too?

4 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

"He put Pao in the same pen as Khluay, another male buffalo of the same age"

I am no animal expert, but I believe you want to put the males in with females if you are wanting more buffalo and less fighting. 555

I think one of the buffalo maybe homosexual and the other isn't so obviously they wouldn't like being put together in a tight pen which increases bodily contact and possibly unwanted sexual advances.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Noble_Design said:

I think one of the buffalo maybe homosexual and the other isn't so obviously they wouldn't like being put together in a tight pen which increases bodily contact and possibly unwanted sexual advances

Those homophobic buffaloes are the worst. Why can’t these farmers provide them with some sensitivity training? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Those homophobic buffaloes are the worst. Why can’t these farmers provide them with some sensitivity training? 

Yeah and that's why the owner paid the ultimate price. One of the buffalo must have gotten so sick of constantly having nuts shoved at his face that he just couldn't take it anymore and unleashed his fury on the owner's nuts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PapayaBokBok said:

left with a burst testicle!!  sounds like my last thai GF......she was feisty!

Your GF has testicles?

• Haha 1

Are they sure his testicles didn't burst just from being so big? Any man that would step in between two fighting buffaloes must have a massive set to begin with! 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

Your GF has testicles?

yes--shes a ladyboy..but shes hides them like a ninja smuggling plums

• Haha 1