News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

Thaiger

i put the money on Fanta. My flightscanner24.com observations show that not only NATO Awacs but also British, US, Spanish and now Italian Spyplanes circle around the Black Sea with Britain and the US the ones taking all the risk when flying just short of Sevastopol. If this continues we will see a nervous hand pushing the button and than we are in the direct Nato-Russia confrontation i.e. WW III.

spy plane aber babadag 26.4.22.jpg

uk spyplane over black sea near sochi 4.5.22.jpg

Edited by KaptainRob
excess pics removed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sweden's foreign minister says the United States is willing to provide "security assurances" during the application period if Sweden and neighboring Finland seek membership in NATO.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/05/04/russia-ukraine-live-updateshtml.html

How nice of the US to do that for Sweden and Finland. Such nice fellows those Americans. 

The media is reporting Finland and Sweden might turn in their request within just a few weeks. They are also reporting NATO approval, I mean the application, process to be as short as two weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

Such nice fellows those Americans

I’d invite the Americans to my war party. They bring the nicest gifts.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/22/roundup-of-us-weapons-for-ukraine.html

I’d think twice about inviting the Germans though. Cool toys but batteries not supplied.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-27/german-tank-offer-to-ukraine-risks-failing-over-bullet-shortage

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

But what about NATO spy planes flying in Ukrainian air space delivering intelligence to Ukrainian forces? Intelligence is a weapon. Could get messy…. 

I’ve seen more evidence of Russians trying to fly into NATO- and Swedish airspace than vice versa the last years.

And gathering evidence, photo’s come from satelites, and spyplanes are more for radar, intercepting communications than photographic reconaissance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

imo, that’s “reasonable”. NATO vehicles entering Ukraine territory to deliver weapons is arguably the same as a NATO soldier driving a German tank to the front lines and then letting a Ukrainian soldier push the fire button. The only difference is the proximity to the battle. The Russians have been targeting equipment supply routes for the last few weeks by knocking out the main bridge from Romania to Odessa and also the railway stations etc. But what about NATO spy planes flying in Ukrainian air space delivering intelligence to Ukrainian forces? Intelligence is a weapon. Could get messy…. 

NATO spy planes aren't flying in Ukrainian air space - they don't need to. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

Russia has made a lot of payments towards  ownership of the skies. I don’t know the “scanning” range of these spy planes. NATO spy planes are on the Ukraine Polish border and over the Black Sea. I’m just saying that NATO & Russian spy planes and drones might enter off limits airspace because “accidents” happen and they might get shot down because “accidents” happen on both sides. 
https://www.ft.com/content/2c7340bc-3f45-4948-b878-2d1d490ab94b

Hilarious. You have a copy of the receipts?

Yes, you obviously don’t know the “scanning” range of these spy planes. 555.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

Russia has made a lot of payments towards  ownership of the skies. I don’t know the “scanning” range of these spy planes. NATO spy planes are on the Ukraine Polish border and over the Black Sea. I’m just saying that NATO & Russian spy planes and drones might enter off limits airspace because “accidents” happen and they might get shot down because “accidents” happen on both sides. 
https://www.ft.com/content/2c7340bc-3f45-4948-b878-2d1d490ab94b

Accidents like Malaysian Airlines flight 17 for example?

Now Russia and Czar Putin STILL lie about this but you will see from the link that the investigation is complete (I know you like to wait for that) and the fact is Russian backed terrorists in the Donbass shot it down. 

Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 - Wikipedia

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

I’d think twice about inviting the Germans though. Cool toys but batteries not supplied.

That’s what happens when you build a supply line through a country that doesn’t like to fight. And they say the Germans are smart hahaha. Leave it to the Brazilians to solve the problem: 

The move was complicated by Switzerland’s veto the re-export of ammunition for the tanks. A solution is said to have been found in Brazil, which also operates the Gepards, after the South American country reportedly expressed willingness to sell large quantities of the 35 mm rounds.

https://defbrief.com/2022/05/03/germany-now-willing-to-send-pzh-2000-self-propelled-howitzers-to-ukraine/

I actually saw a pair of Gepards (I prefer to call them Flakpanzers, the name is so much cooler) being trucked down in south Germany quite a while ago. Big beasts looked impressive. I always felt the US needed something like them. Interestingly Germany retired them not because they were obsolete, but because they didn’t think they were needed. It’s said Ukraine is getting 50 of them. That can do a lot of damage,  can’t wait to see video of them in action. 

Oh the linked article talks about Germany giving Ukraine seven of those huge self propelled artillery units. Still no actual tanks! 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Closed Airports in Russia due to Ukraine War:

No fly airports in Russia's south
Rostow--Don, Woronesch and Krasnodar and Black Sea Spa's Anapa and Gelendschik.

Western Russia closed these Airports:
Belgorod and Brjansk

The Airpot at Krim Island Simferopol is closed , too.

19 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Today the british tabloid "Guardian" posted an interesting overview of the Ukraine War including Maps and progressing fighting. Worth looking at

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/17/russias-war-in-ukraine-complete-guide-in-maps-video-and-pictures

Southwest corner. The Ukrainians are going to drive towards the Crimea. Its Czar Putins longest and weakest point regarding logistics and supply.

17 hours ago, Fester said:

I didn't pick the word modern. I just noticed it, unlike yourself. 

Now go and look up the word context.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

Now go and look up the word context.

Found it. Now what?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

As suspected this link demonstrates why so many Russian generals are getting offed.

US intelligence helping Ukraine kill Russian generals, report says | Ukraine | The Guardian

If the US can track terrorist leaders then finding Russian generals is going to be easy.

Which proofs that the US is a direct War Party and not NATO ? Given the US Spyplanes all the way from Lithuania in the North down to the Bosporus in Turkey and splattered around all eastern Nato member countries they certainly are in the majority.

Germany now faces an uncertain future for it's industrial output. Now Oil Imports are on the german lead EU's sanction list make german politicians scramble for support of Ukraine. The celebrity show now includes CDU opposition Leader Merz and even National Assembly President Baerbel Bale. This all is possible eventhough Zelensky un-invited german President Frank Walter Steinmeier and demanded Chancellor Olaf Scholz for the Photo Shoot in Kyiev instead. What a f.... up world this has become. Critics claim that the opposition leader simply went there to send a message to the Russians that their Volkswagen Vans , produced in or for Russia are still available.

friedrich merz german opposition leader in Kyiv.jpg

baerbel-bas Bundestagspraesidentin.jpg

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2022 at 7:20 PM, Benroon said:

I should apologise, I previously surmised you were upwards of 83 - reading that I need to recalibrate to possibly 10 ! So Maths - originated in Africa (black Egyptians) , earliest forms of art, step forward Africa, the first language system, guess what Africa, oh you mention medicine , hmmm I'm afraid those pesky black egyptians beat us to it, and without the Congolese you wouldn't have a mobile phone given they discovered and utilised Cobalt first, but I don't really want to have a 'xenophobic off' with you Alf as people like you can't be told.

Oh apart from a muslim who in 936 created a medicinal encyclopedia that the EUROPEANS used for 500 years after he died (and is credited for creating how to stitch humans up even today), the crankshaft, a pivotal mechanical invention in the modern world, errrr a muslim invented that, hang on also the earliest camera which then lead to how doctors performed surgery on eyes even today, another muslim. Small cheese but they invented the windmill too bringing prosperity to Europe! Did you know the NHS the 'free at the point of use' principle was first launched by the muslims ?

However climate is what gives the west a head start nothing else. There is no superior brain formation of anyone living in the west. Unless of course you think someone growing up in Somalia starts with an equal chance as someone born in Cambridge ?

Sorry I couldn't spot the answer to the question as to whether a 'lesser culture' doctor is acceptable to save your life when you've been rushed into A&E ? Or would you refuse his assistance on principle ? The great thing about people like you, coupled with the more enlightening attitude of the young more tolerant generally less xenophobic better educated people, is people like you will be gone within a couple of generations and the world will be a far better more tolerant place. Though you will be amongst friends here no doubt, xenophobes love a forum to anonymously relay their white supremacist bile.

You must be utterly aghast that the earliest forms of human were found in Africa ? (Broken Hill Skull) ie I'm afraid you're one of them ! Quick get a bath!

You have no idea how much better that has made me feel !

Yes, you should apologize.... for your patronizing condescension and the false claims and foul accusations. 

The earliest forms of mathematics are generally argued to be of Sumerian origin, art from Indonesia and medicine Mesopotamia. All ancient civilizations and regimes contributed to their development. Your hero, Albucasis, is recognized as a pioneer of modern surgery but the Muslims had already translated existing medical writings from Greek and Roman records, at least - this was medical evolution over millennia from various sources around the world.

The earliest camera description was first recorded by the Chinese and then the Greeks - again the concept was later developed by an Arab chap. Congratulations on your crankshaft.

But what is all this noise about climate and western head-starts? Maybe you need your own Albucasis?

7 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Germany now faces an uncertain future for it's industrial output. Now Oil Imports are on the german lead EU's sanction list make german politicians scramble for support of Ukraine.

Why is a German uncertain industrial future mean it’s leaders now need to support Ukraine? Wouldn’t that have the opposite effect? Pretty much what we have seen to date with German refusal to send tanks and AFVs to Ukraine? 

That said Germany has already reduced their oil from Russia down to 12%, a huge decrease even before the EU upcoming ban. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Germany now faces an uncertain future for it's industrial output. Now Oil Imports are on the german lead EU's sanction list make german politicians scramble for support of Ukraine. The celebrity show now includes CDU opposition Leader Merz and even National Assembly President Baerbel Bale. This all is possible eventhough Zelensky un-invited german President Frank Walter Steinmeier and demanded Chancellor Olaf Scholz for the Photo Shoot in Kyiev instead. What a f.... up world this has become. Critics claim that the opposition leader simply went there to send a message to the Russians that their Volkswagen Vans , produced in or for Russia are still available.

friedrich merz german opposition leader in Kyiv.jpg

baerbel-bas Bundestagspraesidentin.jpg

I thought Bale was a Welsh name.

9 hours ago, CamPat said:

i put the money on Fanta. My flightscanner24.com observations show that not only NATO Awacs but also British, US, Spanish and now Italian Spyplanes circle around the Black Sea with Britain and the US the ones taking all the risk when flying just short of Sevastopol. If this continues we will see a nervous hand pushing the button and than we are in the direct Nato-Russia confrontation i.e. WW III.

spy plane aber babadag 26.4.22.jpg

uk spyplane over black sea near sochi 4.5.22.jpg

By the way, some of your ID numbers and aircraft photos don't match. Wonder how that happened? 🤣

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, CamPat said:

Which proofs that the US is a direct War Party and not NATO ? Given the US Spyplanes all the way from Lithuania in the North down to the Bosporus in Turkey and splattered around all eastern Nato member countries they certainly are in the majority.

Rubbish. There are western military aircraft patrolling as part of a NATO surveillance and logistics standing routine 24/7 and they are from most major NATO countries that have them, including the US, of course. Some of them are not US or NATO planes but other partners are already assisting anyway.

Any flights over Turkey or the Turkish (southern half) of the Black Sea are rare and will only be flying with specific Turkish government permission, even though Turkey is part of NATO.

What do you expect to happen when Vlad and Sergey are talking up nuclear missiles?

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, CamPat said:

So what? Czar Putin brought this on himself.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2022 at 12:14 PM, Del_SoL said:

1954. Moscow. Central Telegraph Building.

300 Years of Unification Ukraine and Russia.

United States not exist. Germany too.

Otto Von Bismarck didn't born yet.

And now some western clowns come to us to learn where is the borders and how we should live.

Hahaha!

I see your point.

You are going to live the way people lived 300 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/3/2022 at 12:54 PM, Del_SoL said:

Western liars told to Gorbachev  there no plans to extend NATO to East.

Western thugs and liars just always lie.

Oh my god, look who is talking about lies!

The supporter of Putin's who lies with his EVERY word 😂😂😂

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

17 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

I see your point.

You are going to live the way people lived 300 years ago.

So because Ukraine was once part of Russia, it must always be Russian.

I wonder what that makes me:
I live in an independent country, but starting with Julius Caesar we were invaded and/or occupied by Romans, French, German, Austrian, Dutch, Spanish...
Am I Roman, French,German...
As Russia was once part of Mongolia, does that make them Mongols?

• Like 4