News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Del_SoL said:

No problem. If you learned history a bit, it's how Soviet Union is starts. Total boycott and sanctions.

Later they all come back to doing business again. Money talks))

They came back after the Soviet Union collapsed. Things were fine for a while and then Czar Putin decided he wanted the old empire back.

Now your boys a dying in a country which hates you all to satisfy Czar Putin ego.

I think I know what his problem is. He has small man syndrome and even smaller hands. If you catch my drift. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

People that try to control the message do this. Change the channel if you don’t like the talk show. It’s more effective than sticking your fingers in your ears. 

Bye-bye Haw-Haw go and sit next to the seagull

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Del_SoL said:

Chinese was even f@cked by by Vietnamese guys. They're dealers not warriors.

The old version yes, the new version thinks otherwise. Doesn’t really matter since they will be playing scavenger at that point. No need to go warrior mode as the Russian army will have died on the steppes of Ukraine. 

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

They came back after the Soviet Union collapsed. Things were fine for a while and then Czar Putin decided he wanted the old empire back.

Now your boys a dying in a country which hates you all to satisfy Czar Putin ego.

I think I know what his problem is. He has small man syndrome and even smaller hands. If you catch my drift. 😉

Learn the history. 30 its time when americans builded factories for Soviet Union, steel, tractors etc. And many facts more. And not only americans. And Stalin was good for them. He just paid)

2 hours ago, EdwardV said:

No need to go warrior mode as the Russian army will have died on the steppes of Ukraine. 

Dream on, boy. Dream on)) What your forget on our ground american boy? Looking for steal something?

On 4/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, oldschooler said:

On the contrary,Referendums are Democracy ( “rule by the people”) in its most pure form. Doesn’t matter whether you like the result or not. 
However, if you don’t accept the result you are like the majority of the UK Establishment, exposed big time as anti - democratic and discarded from elected office by due democratic process. 

Nope - politicians are paid to make decisions, not hide behind referendums else what's the point of them ? it's a sad indictment of the education system that the nations IQ level isn't too high so referendums are highly dangerous - less than 0.000000001% of people who voted for Brexit would have had the first clue of the economic damage it would do to the UK and were just too dense too see it was a vanity project for the current even more damaging Boris Johnson. All the proof is there right now.

If that wasn't enough, if a referendum was held on legalised murder, ie capital punishment, I'm quite sure it would get voted through by The Sun readers, but only a retard, in my opinion, would vote for it. (yet we lambast the Saudi's) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EdwardV said:

So Ukraine was planning to put down an uprising in it's own country? Doesn't Russia do that practically every day? And yet no one feels it's their right to invade Russia. Go figure. 

That is of course if we are to believe the Russian Ministry of Defense. You know the same guys who claim only 1,300 KIA, and that the Moskva wasn't hit by anti-ship missiles fired from Ukraine. 

no, after the second Chechen war, there are no rebels in Russia who are fighting every day. Isolated incidents happen mainly in the northern Caucasus.

After the Minsk agreements signed by Ukraine, verified by the UN resolution, the conflict in Donbass ceased to be an internal affair of Ukraine.

Alas, this is how this world works - if you are not able to independently resolve an internal conflict, this becomes not only your business.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Del_SoL said:

Dream on, boy. Dream on)) What your forget on our ground american boy? Looking for steal something?

That's what your Orcocracy is trying to do, boy :+).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

no, after the second Chechen war, there are no rebels in Russia who are fighting every day. Isolated incidents happen mainly in the northern Caucasus.

After the Minsk agreements signed by Ukraine, verified by the UN resolution, the conflict in Donbass ceased to be an internal affair of Ukraine.

Alas, this is how this world works - if you are not able to independently resolve an internal conflict, this becomes not only your business.

Clearly I wasn't talking about just rebels. I fully understand you probably didn't understand the difference. My bad. 

I thought you said the Minsk agreements were never fully implemented? Regardless they only gave Donbas a limited form of self-government. They didn't grant them sovereignty, in fact it was the opposite. One of the things the Minsk agreements did was restore control of the state border to the Ukrainian government. Therefore yes it was an internal affair. 

Pretty sure that isn't true. However if you wish to believe so, doesn't that grant the west the right to become involved too? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EdwardV said:

I'm sure this makes sense somewhere, I just don't see it. NATO has a petrodollar empire? So NATO somehow convince Putin to attack Ukraine in order to protect NATO's petrodollar empire? How does that work and wouldn't it make Putin nothing but a pawn? 

I understand that you seem to lack the ability to see this. . The simplicity of Western media makes it very difficult for people who only get their information from the same media to see any sense. 

NATO has defended the hegemony of the dollar several times. As a matter of fact, this is the only real mission of this syndicate. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Fester said:

That's what your Orcocracy is trying to do, boy :+).

I don't  know what you mean "Orcocracy" (and Google too). Maybe you need old idiot Joe Biden for translate it.

Edited by Del_SoL

18 hours ago, EdwardV said:

US. officials may move to confiscate hundreds of billions of dollars from the Russian Central Bank’s frozen accounts overseas in order to deploy the Russian assets to rebuild Ukraine after the war.

Wouldn't that be ironic. 

US wants to confiscate frozen Russian Central Bank assets to rebuild Ukraine (msn.com)

And yet America still wouldn't care. 

These are heady times for the US dollar. The de facto global reserve currency is currently trading at a two-decade high against the Japanese yen, a five-year high against the euro, and at its highest level against the pound since September 2020. On the broader measure, the dollar index - which measures how the greenback is trading against a basket of international currencies comprised of the euro, the yen, the pound, the Canadian dollar, the Swedish krona and the Swiss franc - punched to a fresh five-year high today and on the current trajectory may soon hit its highest level for 20 years. There are several reasons for the dollar's recent turbo-charged performance. The first and most obvious is that the outlook for US interest rates has changed considerably in recent days. Jay Powell, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, indicated very clearly last week that the US central bank is likely to raise its policy rate from the current 0.25%-0.5% range to 0.75%-1% at its rate-setting meeting next week. Then there are the circumstances of the individual currencies against which the dollar moves. The currency against which the dollar most frequently trades is the euro. The single currency is under pressure against the greenback because, following Russia's decision to cut gas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria, investors are beginning to get concerned about the prospect of Italy and Germany being next. A Russian gas ban on Germany, in particular, would tip the Eurozone's largest economy into a recession that would also drag down others in the bloc.

Why the turbo-charged US dollar is causing headaches around the world | Business News | Sky News

The Fed will continue to raise interest rate throughout the year. They have a target of 5%, and it will flood the US with foreign capital. On top of that, everything Russia does, just make the Greenback stronger. 

an honest analysis that says that the only ones who benefit from the war in Ukraine are the United States.  

Surprise.  Again.  

I will continue my analysis.  

This will lead to even greater popularity of the right in Europe.  And as a result, to even more conflicts.  Then, when Europe is finished, China and a new round of confrontation will come into play.  

This world needs a lot of luck to survive.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

NATO has defended the hegemony of the dollar several times. As a matter of fact, this is the only real mission of this syndicate. 

The original mission of NATO is done, the Soviet Union is on the ash heap of history. Next up ...

Even so, NATO can't defend the dollar. Only the US can do that, and the funny thing is the America's don't care either way. That's the genius of it. 

• Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 8:16 AM, Smithydog said:

Still trying to stretch your intent to defray from the real issue. i.e. Russia invading a sovereign nation in Ukraine. But I will play your silly game.

Your answer. None of course as wars can also be fought in the air on water. For example, the missiles from Russia hitting residential areas or the sinking of the Russian naval ship.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/14/russian-missiles-strike-residential-area-in-ukrainian-capital-kyiv

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61114843

But if you would insist on a definition, then here is one for you to just satisfy your apparent need:

"a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/war

As NATO is neither a country or nation then this definition alone demonstrates it can't be involved in a "war". But then this is not a war. Or have you forgotten that it is only a "special military operation". 😣

it's good that we have military blocs - united and you no longer participate in the war, because there is a definition on the site on the Internet.

comfortable, beautiful, stylish.

Elvis is alive.

Edited by Faz
frivolous meme removed

11 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

an honest analysis that says that the only ones who benefit from the war in Ukraine are the United States.  

Pretty sure that would be Ukraine. The US was perfectly content to let demography finish off Russia. A war wasn't in the America's interest, it only adds risk to the inevitable collapse of Russia. 

14 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

This will lead to even greater popularity of the right in Europe.  And as a result, to even more conflicts.  Then, when Europe is finished, China and a new round of confrontation will come into play.

China is already in play, has been for two decades now. You only have to see what countries like Japan, Vietnam, Australia and India are doing to see that is true. Don't be so Eurocentric.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Smithydog said:

Unneeded. They people have had their say in 2014. The people and their representatives voted

the people of Ukraine did not vote for it.  Several hundred thousand took to the streets in 2014 in support of the "revolution".  Out of 40 million.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, vlad said:

I mentioned Russia's failure to defeat the Taliban in Afghan but Comrade Marx could only come out with the US Amy hurriedly fled too.

The Soviets left Afghanistan in 1989.

The Taliban appeared in 1994.

They appeared because of the departure of the Soviets, when the secular power of Afghanistan began to collapse and thus allowed the development of archaic religious structures.

Russia could not defeat the Taliban because it was not at war with them.

Henceforth, if you insist on your unwillingness to read at least Wikipedia on the issue under discussion, I will not respond to you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, vlad said:

What part don't you understand Comrade Karl NATO is defending a country that was invaded another Country. Raping women and kids and committing war crimes get used to it, this is how to deal with bully's.

protection does not cancel participation in the process, but on the contrary, protection is the main part of participation in the process. What do you not understand about this?

On 4/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, KRLMRX said:

strange.

NATO does not participate, but supports one of the parties https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_194319.htm

Apparently, NATO has such a hobby, or art, they just see the world that way.

which textbook says that participation in a war is necessarily a ground operation?

Oh, it is the greatest dream of all thugs: they rob and rape and murder people one by one and no one intervenes...

Bad news bastard, NATO has intervened, those days when Putin's thugs could commit their disgusting crimes without punishment are over. Thousands of corpses of these rapists and murderers rot in Ukrainian soil and more will rot if they do not get their filthy asses out of Ukraine quickly.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 2

Pretty sure that isn't true. However if you wish to believe so, doesn't that grant the west the right to become involved too? 

the right to intervene is given not by certain events, but by the availability of resources (economy) and military force.  

As long as Russia and the West have it, they will interfere, of course.

Pretty sure that would be Ukraine. The US was perfectly content to let demography finish off Russia. A war wasn't in the America's interest, it only adds risk to the inevitable collapse of Russia. 

China is already in play, has been for two decades now. You only have to see what countries like Japan, Vietnam, Australia and India are doing to see that is true. Don't be so Eurocentric.  

not Ukraine, but the current leadership of Ukraine is interested in this war, right. Like the leadership of Russia. and USA. and NATO ... reminds me of something. Ah, yes, the situation before ww1, when no one wanted war, but it was inevitable.

China certainly participates, but so far mainly as an observer on the banks of the river, along which the corpses of its enemies are floating.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Oh, it is the greatest dream of all thugs: they rob and rape and murder people one by one and no one intervenes...

Bad news bastard, NATO has intervened, those days when Putin's thugs could commit their disgusting crimes without punishment are over. Thousands of corpses of these rapists and murderers rot in Ukrainian soil and more will rot if they do not get their filthy asses out of Ukraine quickly.

I didn't say NATO intervention was bad, I said it happened.  But for some reason, many here do not recognize this intervention.  

Let me add that this NATO intervention was inevitable, the way the system is arranged - war, as the highest stage of contradictions.  

Think about the thugs on the other side who also kill, rape, rob, what makes them like that, what does it have to do with the standard of living and education, and maybe you will understand - your enemy is not me.

10 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

it's good that we have military blocs - united and you no longer participate in the war, because there is a definition on the site on the Internet.

comfortable, beautiful, stylish.

Elvis is alive.

Can you at least have the courtesy to try and support your argument with some sort of evidence rather than rhetoric that seemingly has no relevance (or even an answer) to the points raised?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, vlad said:

.Britain is Bringing with them 72 Challenger MK3 Battle Tanks, 12 AS90 mobile field Howitzers and 120 Armoured Vehicles. I worked on AS90S these are world beaters with the capability of lobbing a shell from miles away while its on the move by the time they are discovered there away and on the move there also laser-guided and no match for Russian targets once pinpointed.

The Brits are there for “military exercises” They won’t step across the border (I hope not or something will seriously hit the global fan) These tank shipments to Ukraine beg the question that if we are supposed to believe Ukraine’s stated losses of 79 tanks and they had 6,000 tanks pre invasion where are the other 5,921? Russia has supposedly deployed 1,500 tanks and lost up to 1,000.
Back in the real world, Ukraine has admitted serious losses in the Donbas region and, predictably, have claimed Russian losses are much, much bigger.
We have serious losses, but the Russians’ losses are much much bigger … They have colossal losses,” a Ukrainian presidential adviser, Oleksiy Arestovych, said on Friday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/29/russia-carries-out-airstrike-on-kyiv-during-un-chief-visit-ukraine-antonio-guterres

10 hours ago, Benroon said:

Nope - politicians are paid to make decisions, not hide behind referendums else what's the point of them ? it's a sad indictment of the education system that the nations IQ level isn't too high so referendums are highly dangerous - less than 0.000000001% of people who voted for Brexit would have had the first clue of the economic damage it would do to the UK and were just too dense too see it was a vanity project for the current even more damaging Boris Johnson. All the proof is there right now.

If that wasn't enough, if a referendum was held on legalised murder, ie capital punishment, I'm quite sure it would get voted through by The Sun readers, but only a retard, in my opinion, would vote for it. (yet we lambast the Saudi's) 

“Learnt“ all that rubbish at “uni” did you, along with your useless sociology or “media studies”degree perhaps ?

You don’t get to “ reject” definition & application of democracy.

Voters already punished this flawed condescending ( “we know better than you thickos”)  approach by collapsing the “ red wall” with an 80 seat majority. 

• Like 1