News Forum - Ukraine’s Zelensky defies Russia’s ultimatum to lay down weapons

Thaiger

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It is called putting things in perspective. The hysterical claim was made that all Russian soldiers are murderers, rapists and thieves.

I don't know, but if I could guesss, I would say that maybe the Russian boys have a silent pact.

My gather is, the Rusian military says do it, but don't ever say anything. Have fun.

1 girl or young adult girl.. Consider them doing the deed as doing it. It might be the gal(s) logically open(s) up and accepts it as inevitable, so they either get reamed, or raped, and so she figures better try to enjoy some part of it. For me, since when in my young days, I would happily oblige doing 5 - 10 girls a day and NO boys or males.

If I was agal back then, then I would probably try togo with the flow.

Did you ever see the movie Fury? Brad Pit WWII war tank movie?? Has a scene or 2 of how accomodating the EU gals were for how happy the Americans reached that point. One scene slutty, another scene sort of caring.

Good war movie.

5 hours ago, Del_SoL said:

Sure. Cocaine stoned puppet "Zelenskiy" knows if he touch the pipeline it will cut off him 1.4 billion $ offshore account and his British passport. (By the way its illegal by ukranian laws to have second citizenship, but who cares.)

5th word in is where I started reading your post.

I, FYI, I for one really like this leader of the Ukraine, Mr. Zelenskyy. Do you have the same intelligence and gonnads or comparative to what he has? Smart and big balls!

Very interesting person. Again - I like him!

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

12 hours ago, Guest1 said:

That is not in question!

But really of no relevance, isn't it?

That is the problem with opinions (If Putin wouldn't be there, ...)  and reality (The Russians ARE there, two month already. And Putin NEED success! And still has "bigger" weapons")

Also it is not so important, what Putin "will play": How will ANYONE (not talking about Ukraine, here, they do not have the "tools") make him "pay" for all the destruction and killings?

The biggest problem in this war is that Zelensky plays the moral card, supported by many, medias in special. Well played! Only: with moral there is no war to end. It just makes it easier, to "help", deliver weapons, so that more Ukrainians get killed, more houses get destroyed, ....,  by fighting a lost war even longer  (I wish that I am wrong, but I doubt that)

It is important and relevant.

It is part of the puzzle. It is easy to say that the actions of Putin and Russia are comparable to that of thieves, armed robbers. (i.e criminals.) When criminals get caught they have to make restitution and give back what they stole. 

But it is far wider than that. Putin needs resolution on his terms. To do so without, based on the narrative he has built up, especially with the Russian people, would be dangerous and push him into a corner, potentially even nuclear. 

The economic toll on Russia has only just begun. If they want relief from that they have to give major concessions. If they don't, it will be the most visible result to the Russian People and will hurt Putin from within. 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/the-cost-of-war-how-russias-economy-will-struggle-to-pay-the-price-of-invading-ukraine/articleshow/90194979.cms

It is easy to see why the future economic toll could be severe on Russia and threaten Putin's hold on power. For example, where will they find the money to continue to support Crimea and the additional chunk of Ukraine that they want? To me, any likely current peace agreement will see division of Ukraine (like Korea) and Russia will have to prop up the additional separatist regions.

Rebuilding alone in those areas will be a massive drain on Russia. After all, he will want to transport tens or hundreds of thousands of Russians to those areas to prop up his "claims" like what happened in the Crimea. They will need places to live and all the relative infrastructure rebuilt.

https://eurasianet.org/russia-migration-helping-to-russify-crimea

Add on the sheer cost in munition replacement, let alone the loss of life, dictates significant challenges for Putin, most which he will not be able to hide. Tighter times often increase the negative response internally in a country. If the European countries continue to drop their reliance on Russia's oil and gas, it will be difficult for Russia to find alternative customers without heavy additional transport costs  or new infrastructure draining more money out of the economy.

If needed, who will lend them the money to do everything they need including the day to day living requirements? The water in the dam is not an endless supply and with little sign of rain, they could soon see their "money" taps running dry.

The sad point is the continuing cost in lives, both civilian and military, which Putin clearly does not care about. It will only get worse the longer Ukraine holds on. The longer they do, the weaker Russia's negotiating position becomes. The alternatives paint a scary picture all just for the ego of one man, Putin.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

eliminating these people will not change the economic and political systems they lead.  

Instead, new Putin, Xi and a fat man from Korea will appear.  You need another way, more efficient.  

The world is ruled not by individuals (even outstanding ones), but by classes.

Orwell explained this simply & clearly.

Classes: High Middle Low

Periodically, the Middle enlist the Low to overthrow the High. Middle become new High. Few Low become new Middle under control of new High. War Food Money used as Population Control. Repeat every hundred years. 

Technology has created a new High in West: Musk Bezos etc ( Tech Entrepreneurs). Bankers Energy Food Arms CEOs Remain High.

For non- West / non- Enlightened nations however nothing has changed. Brute Force, Fake Wars, Food Money Politics as Pop. Control Prevails. Putin & Xi Classic Examples. 

8 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

I spoke about the mood in the Russian media.  Lavrov is a diplomat, according to his status, he needs to say this until the very last moment.  

Russian hawks, by the way, are very critical of the authorities for excessive humanity and peacefulness and demand more Ukrainian blood.  

If you think that NATO and Russia are not at war, albeit a proxy, that is your right.  

But photos of captured NATO military equipment appear daily on the Russian Internet, which suggests otherwise.

IMG_20220501_010629_285.thumb.jpg.ca62561d07787df9495047eb997976f7.jpg

Quite an arsenal there. 🤣

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

Are they really? The Russians are claiming to have destroyed 2,000+ tanks and most of the Air Force. From what I have read  those losses haven’t been replaced yet let alone boosted. 

And certainly not confirmed by any trusted source so let's see yours.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah isn't that so special of the so fragile Putin p u ssy person he is.. He is the holy god fighter against evil as is a one man's term (his term). For it with this cry of his foul, everything of the Russian news is stopped for him to look like a savior. I don't consider him a real man's man. I guarantee that I am and the average man are more of a man than him who can take pain way more than his little p r - ick complex of false savior person. One on one let's go as who then can take pain. The majority of whom he or his thugs he ordered to have tortured and delivered pain to the good people he is persecuting and hurting and murdering need to face the piper, as he is a wuss. F Him!  I hate human beings such as him. And there are so many more like him such as XI and the N Korea fat big mouthed clown dictator wussy c-un-t-s and others who act big and tough but outside of their protection who are nothing more than slugs. Burma regime? I will stop here as maybe saying of more  I will cross a raw line of contempt which might be crossing a line that is seen by whom I do not want. Which means I am not going to the Ukraine tofight as retired as getting old and am not a soldier unless I am provoked to be one if have to, but then it would be primarily be picking up a fire-arm and doing what I need to do. Yes, I do know how to use multiple firearms but for me has always been for fun. But unless the situation ever warranted, it would remain at for recreationl fun and activity a brought up to o with guns in the USA. Hunting and target practice. Geese, ducks, rabbits, rattlesnake, and beer cans.

There are real hero’s and true men, and he is not even close to being a real man other than a murderer and rapist artist of everything being people and monetary value of all corporations of huge values. Oil #1.

His oligarch buddies need to be also put in front of a firing squad. Rape and kill his people and steal everything from his country is more than just corrupt and foul. So, let the good Russian people have their way to do away with him and record it. I will actually just laugh and then cry in shame as I cannot believe our world actually has and had another person who is worse than Hitler in many instances. General Patton was totally right in his assumption of the Russian heads of state after WWII. Not sure about Gorby, but as far as I can see he was ok and in the right direction for the good of his people and the world. I think? Yeltsin? Even if ok as well he was ousted by, well now here you have it, the hardliner KGB dick head of our’ now our’s truly who is still in power now who needs to be exterminated and removed and wiped from the history books. I once thought Putin was ok, but through the test of time and foul play it quickly was a no brainer that he is the prodigy of Satin.

So Ok, let's nail this SOB to a an Orthodox cross and in real time record him crying like a little crying biatch (girls will cry less than him). Sorry he will be an adult man wetting his pants and crying foul as he is not the man who he wants to be seen as but just let's put one of his daughters or grandkids up on the torture block and see how much he cries like a little wussy to plead and cry to please save them in order to save them as in for the name of righteousness as they are pure and have nothing to do with his iron fisted assassinations or murderous atrocities he directed.

Not that I will agree or want to see it as they are just unfortunately connected to them, so it is not about doing this to more or less the innocent folk regardless on what side, but why should his family be neutral from his same like Hitler atrocities he has had his brutal troops do to innocent families? Correct, they or we shouldn't do it as we are good human beings, but we should only want to corner this little p rick and so he needs to be tortured to death as the corrupt stealing little arse-wipe he is. And he needs to take it like a man or be recorded like the crying little p u ss y he is with no protection. Oligarch's as he is as well are only thief’s with no regard to anyone, so I really think let him and them be captured and subjected to the wrath of people that they and he specifically has targeted and poisoned who did not die who lived afterwards who oppose him. They might actually take pity on him but punish him to a worse life of misery of death, but he is a criminal and he deserves everything that happens to him. Soi cut off his limbs one by one an put him on a box having no arms or legs or tongue. We can call it boxing Putin for humanity. So be it. 

Or we can just let him be ok and say ok, he did not mean to be so angry, bad and destructive and has already learned his lesson. But, his last thing may be nuclear devastation as he is supposedly or if we look more closely has his body failing to a dilatating disease. And he is no Steven Hawkins by a long shot of cool!

I may be overly hyper and opinionated tonight in writing this, but I dont think so and I do not apologise for writing something that the Putin lovers do not like to read or here. The guy is overboard and a criminal, out of control as the same as it looks as XI and liitle N. Korea fat boy are doing. The world needs to plainly eliminate all of the a-holes like this and let the people be people in a joined freindly world. 

Good luck to the good peeople and regimes need to be eliminated. well more or lees. som regimes are not so bs bad yet.

I get the impression that you don't like Vlad The Bad much! Don't worry, most of us here don't either.

No need to apologize. Yes, good luck to the good people.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fester said:

Quite an arsenal there. 🤣

Is this better? Or worse? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

eliminating these people will not change the economic and political systems they lead.  

Instead, new Putin, Xi and a fat man from Korea will appear.  You need another way, more efficient.  

The world is ruled not by individuals (even outstanding ones), but by classes.

Not necessarily, individuals can change countries, as history shows. How did the Soviet Union collapse?

Get rid of the dross, start again and Russia might get lucky  for good. 

18 minutes ago, Fester said:

And certainly not confirmed by any trusted source so let's see yours.  

Do you expect Kyiv to confirm their own losses? Before Donbas the US guesstimated that Ukraine’s losses were double what Kyiv claims. The only thing that Kyiv has been forced to admit as of late is that they are taking serious losses in Donbas. All claims of wins and losses by all sides are exaggerated or minimized for propaganda purposes. Believing these claims is as naive as asking for confirmation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

It is called putting things in perspective. The hysterical claim was made that all Russian soldiers are murderers, rapists and thieves. If you read the ongoing replies my intent is quite clear. Do you have any credible link to support your claim  that rape is being used as a weapon of war and condoned by superiors?

SYSTEM of Russian Brutal War Culture has always existed. It even has a Name BLEDSEL. QUORA Post Refers.Or “Do as Thou Wilt”, or Satanism. Pure Evil.

Unwritten Code. Only Germans write down and formalize such Beastiality.

Curiously there is Absolutely NOTHING on the Internet. It’s clearly been scrubbed clean of this. Certainly on Dark Web though, along with all other unspeakable forms of human evil. 

Yet we KNOW for example from documents / reports that Soviet Army RAPED & Brutalized millions of females of all ages between Moscow and Berlin   1943-45. We know from all subsequent Russian Invasions that this “BLEDSEL” Culture has not changed.

CLEARLY Condoned & Encouraged by Russian State & Military as Psychological War Terror Weapon and Reward for Soldiers; at least since they adopted this from Mongols who occupied Russia for 250 years. 

So, yes ALL Russian Military CAN so “ indulge”. Many Do, Many Don’t. System of primary importance not individual actions.

Believe It or Not. Since I cannot provide links I shall under Forum Rules state this post as my “ opinion”. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fanta said:

It is called putting things in perspective. The hysterical claim was made that all Russian soldiers are murderers, rapists and thieves. If you read the ongoing replies my intent is quite clear. Do you have any credible link to support your claim  that rape is being used as a weapon of war and condoned by superiors?

There have been several testaments by Ukrainian women regarding these rapes but I have seen no news of any court martials of Russian soldiers for the same offences. Is that because the rape allegations are untrue, or that the Russians are behaving like animals under so-called officers that don't give a sh1t? 

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Transam said:

I never promised you anything, show me where I did, don't try Putin tactics with me..........🤔

Soon you will disappear from here, you will walk off into the sunset with your head bowed in shame, spending weeks here trying to cover up YOUR team's attack on an  innocent country for nothing more than gain.

Old school communist, comrade....🥸

Don't hold your breath Trans....he has no shame.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The only thing that Kyiv has been forced to admit as of late is that they are taking serious losses in Donbas.

To give the devil his due, that’s a lot more than Russia is willing to say. Are they still stuck at about 1,300 KIA? 

24 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Do you expect Kyiv to confirm their own losses? Before Donbas the US guesstimated that Ukraine’s losses were double what Kyiv claims. The only thing that Kyiv has been forced to admit as of late is that they are taking serious losses in Donbas. All claims of wins and losses by all sides are exaggerated or minimized for propaganda purposes. Believing these claims is as naive as asking for confirmation. 

Er....what did I say?

So you also choose to believe that all Russian soldiers are free to rape women and pillaging and  it is condoned. It does beg the question as to why we are only seeing isolated reports of rape by approximately 200,000 ravenous Russian soldiers. War crimes are occurring however exaggerating them is best left to the professional propaganda publishers. Hopefully times have changed oldschooler. 

• Cool 1

38 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Is this better? Or worse? 

Better for you I'm sure. But those stacks of empty crates and the antique guns? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

So you also choose to believe that all Russian soldiers are free to rape women and pillaging and  it is condoned. It does beg the question as to why we are only seeing isolated reports of rape by approximately 200,000 ravenous Russian soldiers. War crimes are occurring however exaggerating them is best left to the professional propaganda publishers. Hopefully times have changed oldschooler. 

When you are getting thrashed by your enemy and abused by your incompetent officers,on a daily basis, it’s much more difficult I suppose to engage your “small head” .

My post refers to the known undeniable documented evidenced system not incidents within it; and also the absurdity of denying that such “ culture” exists systematically.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

To give the devil his due, that’s a lot more than Russia is willing to say. Are they still stuck at about 1,300 KIA? 

Sprinted ahead to 1,900 Russians KIA !

Add in Donetsk 1,500 KIA Luhansk 600 KIA and their admitted 10,000 wounded on on top and they are probably nearing halfway towards telling the truth. ie: 14,000 x 2 casualties. 
Ukraine and the US must be sharing the same Ukrainian casualty cheat sheet at 3,000 KIA and 10,000 wounded. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Fester said:

Not necessarily, individuals can change countries, as history shows. How did the Soviet Union collapse?

Get rid of the dross, start again and Russia might get lucky  for good. 

Yes that’s the only way Russia can be changed. Collapse then Apply the post- WW2 model for Germany & Japan. Fascism swept away and replaced by US / UK with Western Democratic systems adapted for culture. 

35 minutes ago, Fester said:

There have been several testaments by Ukrainian women regarding these rapes but I have seen no news of any court martials of Russian soldiers for the same offences. Is that because the rape allegations are untrue, or that the Russians are behaving like animals under so-called officers that don't give a sh1t? 

What news have you seen out of Russia?  Do you think the numerous Ukrainian soldiers videoed kneecapping and executing POWs will be brought to justice by a Ukrainian court and be in the news soon? And are they “behaving like animals under so-called officers that don't give a sh1t?” 
International courts with due processes are already in place to handle allegations of war crimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

What news have you seen out of Russia?  Do you think the numerous Ukrainian soldiers videoed kneecapping and executing POWs will be brought to justice by a Ukrainian court and be in the news soon? And are they “behaving like animals under so-called officers that don't give a sh1t?” 
International courts with due processes are already in place to handle allegations of war crimes.

What real "news" does anyone get to see out of Russia?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fester said:

What real "news" does anyone get to see out of Russia?

Exactly. On that note, are you bored with your steady diet of propaganda pie yet? There should really be a Surgeon General’s advisory warning that excessive consumption causes a loss of balance and makes the consumer prone to exaggeration. 

26 minutes ago, Transam said:

Perhaps you should take note of your own advice...🥴

I try to have a balanced diet. Have you checked your diet lately? 😀

10 hours ago, EdwardV said:

Well that is the traditional (read “real”) definition, when the soldiers (in or out of uniform) of the two countries are in actual combat. The more legal  legal definition is when one side or both declare war against each other. Pretty sure your definition could apply to so many situations that it loses any real meaning. 

If the two sides are actually at war, why hasn’t Russia attacked the supply line inside Poland? Sure is a big fat target which would do a huge amount of damage to Ukraine’s war effort. If at war, no reason not to. 

because NATO is involved indirectly, through the hands of Ukrainian soldiers. I propose to dwell on the fact that this is a NATO proxy war against Russia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1