News Forum - First rape victim speaks out against Democrat deputy leader

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

It doesn't seem to matter what the subject is, you don't appear to consider rape a crime at all or at worst not to be taken seriously. If a dozen or so women come forward with a rape accusation, how is that not 'evidence' ? statements are evidence to be tried in court. Believed or not believed, they are evidence.

If hundreds of Ukrainian woman are saying they were raped and it's confirmed by RUSSIAN sources you're attitude is still 'pah' who cares

Why's that ? What went wrong when you were growing up ?

Stop conflating two things. 

I have not said anything about concrete cases, but yes, a rape requires EVIDENCE. Sending someone to jail for the word of someone else is insane. If there is "rape" there is evidence. Even condom use has DNA evidence. And forcible penetration is likely to leave A LOT of it. Of course, that may not be sufficient either, or any woman could accuse ANY man of rape after ANY sex act. Is that what you want? 

6 hours ago, NorskTiger said:

Your first point is simple to answer. If you are DISABLED and need us others to pay for your upkeep, I believe forfeiting the right to drive would be an easy deal. If you are disabled because of mental problems, should you really drive where you are constantly eposed to stressful situations?

If you have a physical ailment that is bad enough that you cannot function in a physical capacity, why the need to drive?

Yes, your second point I agree with. It SHOULD be just as hard to prove a rape as to prove a murder. There is no different burden of proof, simply because it is a woman accusing a man. 

You missed my main point regarding disabled drivers  'If they are able to operate a vehicle in a safe manner there should be no reason to deny them that right'. 

If they are already getting financial support denying them the ability to drive themselves around will very likely increase the amount of financial support they will require.

I understand that this is off topic but I feel the need to express my thoughts on this matter as unjust discrimination of any person disturbs me.

I will leave it at that.

The problem with sexual assault allegations lodged long after the crime is allegedly committed is that there is often no physical evidence. “He said VS she said”  Look at this case - a date, dinner, back to his place, sex, she leaves and says nothing about a rape to anyone. She runs for political office and now screams rape. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but I am also not saying it did based on what we have seen. “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” ? 

For example - Virginia Guiffre is either an opportunist who is now $10+ million richer or a victim that waited a long time for justice.