News Forum - Thailand News Today | Suvarnabhumi Airport plays down Test & Go arrival “mess”

Thaiger

On Sunday, Thai YouTuber Atichan Cherngchavano complained about the airport management after finding crowds of travellers from the Test & Go program was left standing and confused in Suvarnabhumi airport. He said the situation was a mess, as the hotel staff had to shout out their guests’ names, while the travellers had to search for their hotel logos randomly “like playing a puzzle game”. Yesterday, after his complaint went viral on Thai social media, the official Facebook page of Suvarnabhumi International Airport issued a press release to explain the situation. The caption on the post read… ”Regarding the issue of […]

The story Thailand News Today | Suvarnabhumi Airport plays down Test & Go arrival “mess” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is why its so important to complain and whine ! Yah think the leadership at the airport would of corrected the situation if this didn’t go viral! Meh !

• Like 3

I arrived yesterday and the test and go hotel counters at the airport are chaotic. Nothing has changed. My hotel  counter wasn’t where it was meant to be. I was told where it had shifted to but wasn’t allowed to go there. When I finally was allowed and found it I was told I had to wait 30 minutes for my ride. The process took 1.5 hours. Totally unacceptable 

Edited by Giltee
Spelling mistakes
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 2

2 hours ago, Giltee said:

I arrived yesterday and the test and go hotel counters at the airport are chaotic. Nothing has changed. My hotel  counter wasn’t where it was meant to be. I was told where it had shifted to but wasn’t allowed to go there. When I finally was allowed and found it I was told I had to wait 30 minutes for my ride. The process took 1.5 hours. Totally unacceptable 

Thanks for the recent update. Of course it won’t change. Analytical thinking and problem solving aren’t strengths here I’m afraid. Why else would easily solved problems be left to drag on for years and years and years……

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Thanks for the recent update. Of course it won’t change. Analytical thinking and problem solving aren’t strengths here I’m afraid. Why else would easily solved problems be left to drag on for years and years and years……

Nothing to see here

https://youtu.be/n7xusYm2_gc

• Haha 2