News Forum - 100 snakes emerge from flooded sewer in Chon Buri

Thaiger

For the first time in hissstory… over 100 snakes popped up out of a flooded sewer in eastern Thailand’s Chon Buri province. The snakes were caught and safely released into a natural setting yesterday afternoon, fangs to some brave volunteers. Water from “Ang Kep Nam Nong Nam Kiao”… or “The Green Reservoir” in Chon Buri province was released yesterday causing a nearby sewer to flood. The flood pushed a whole snakes’ nest up from the sewers. Facebook user ‘Chu Diy’ posted pictures and videos of an army of baby snakes swimming near the surface of the sewer, shocking netizens across […]

The story 100 snakes emerge from flooded sewer in Chon Buri as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

At first glance I did not even think cobra, but pretty much exactly what they are. I see these things all the time at my house since I have a creek on the other side of my back yard fence or in the road coming out of the water way.. 

On 4/12/2022 at 12:33 PM, Thaiger said:

For the first time in hissstory… over 100 snakes popped up out of a flooded sewer in eastern Thailand’s Chon Buri province.

Obviously the sewer outlet of the Thai Parliament. I will leave it to your imagination to work out what type of snakes they were.