News Forum - Thailand News Today | Famous Youtuber exposes Thailand Test & Go “mess”

Thaiger

The scene at the airport was of hotel staff shouting to find their guests and tourists searching for the logos of their hotels as if they were playing a puzzle game. Atichan Cherngchavano, who goes by his online alias “Au Spin9”, is a popular YouTuber reviewer of IT products in Thailand. On Sunday, he posted pictures of crowds of international travellers at the airport on his personal Facebook page, together with a caption complaining about the Test & Go programme and airport management. In his post, which quickly went viral, he said… “This is how Suvarnabhumi airport manages the passengers […]

The story Thailand News Today | Famous Youtuber exposes Thailand Test & Go “mess” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This will be a huge chaos when you arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport during the midday or at night time. My best recommendation is you have the airlines that arrive very early in the morning, I think I say around between 5:00AM-6:00AM, I've been going to Thailand more than 10 times now and their last flight arrival is past 12:00AM. 

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The scene at the airport was of hotel staff shouting to find their guests and tourists searching for the logos of their hotels as if they were playing a puzzle game. Atichan Cherngchavano, who goes by his online alias “Au Spin9”, is a popular YouTuber reviewer of IT products in Thailand. On Sunday, he posted pictures of crowds of international travellers at the airport on his personal Facebook page, together with a caption complaining about the Test & Go programme and airport management. In his post, which quickly went viral, he said… “This is how Suvarnabhumi airport manages the passengers […]

The story Thailand News Today | Famous Youtuber exposes Thailand Test & Go “mess” as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It will only be a problem if they don't drop the SHA+ stay requirement on May 1st. I have zero sympathy for anyone caught up in this chaos. They chose to participate in the safety theater. 

When I came to Thailand in November of last year at Suvarnabhumi airport it was chaos... I arrived at 11:30 PM and it took 4 hours and two pcr tests to get it right... my assigned driver went to the wrong testing station for my sha++ hotel... so the hotel sent me out to the right one at 3 AM... I was finally back to my room by 4 AM... next... I paid extra for a quick turnaround pcr test result... that didn't go well either... the promised 6 hours became twelve and then some... should I not have come to Thailand as suggested by Lawyers_Guns_and_Money?  

Don't be ridiculous... 

31 minutes ago, Skip said:

When I came to Thailand in November of last year at Suvarnabhumi airport it was chaos... I arrived at 11:30 PM and it took 4 hours and two pcr tests to get it right... my assigned driver went to the wrong testing station for my sha++ hotel... so the hotel sent me out to the right one at 3 AM... I was finally back to my room by 4 AM... next... I paid extra for a quick turnaround pcr test result... that didn't go well either... the promised 6 hours became twelve and then some... should I not have come to Thailand as suggested by Lawyers_Guns_and_Money?  

Don't be ridiculous... 

Wow

My wife landed at 12am last week

Was in her room eating room service at around 1:30am

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Wow

My wife landed at 12am last week

Was in her room eating room service at around 1:30am

Ditto. I landed at 9:15am, was at the hotel by 11.